New York City, USA [Sept 16th/17th/19th]

groovyguy

I'm dead!!!
She totally killed it vocally @ Barclays.
She said she didn't rehearse Ghosttown with her band and asked if we would forgive her if she made mistakes. She sang GT right b4 Rebel Heart!

MADONNA tells of SEAN's Rebel Heart Tour REACTION

She dedicated True Blue to Debi Mazar & Anderson Cooper was the show's HOT unapologetic Bitch.
Posted Image

I'm dead!!!
She totally killed it vocally @ Barclays.
She said she didn't rehearse Ghosttown with her band and asked if we would forgive her if she made mistakes. She sang GT right b4 Rebel Heart!

MADONNA tells of SEAN's Rebel Heart Tour REACTION

She dedicated True Blue to Debi Mazar & Anderson Cooper was the show's HOT unapologetic Bitch.
Posted Image

I'm really happy that you're enjoy the show! :)

She didn't change her hair did she? she just didn't get it done this time. I liked the previous hair better for the rockability section.

Ghosttown should've been second song of the show after Iconic, ala Get Together from Confessions Tour. And I wouldn't mind if she didn't do Burning Up anymore since she did the exact same thing 11 years ago already lol.

https://instagram.com/andersoncooper/

Check out the Anderson cooper's instagram!

He is very exciting! how cute he is! 

He looks so HOT!!!
The best part when he was dancing: M slid across under his legs!!! :)

andersoncooper Just danced onstage with @madonna. Awesome show!!
Posted Image

andersoncooper I still can't believe this just happened. Repost of photo by @jamesnreginato
Posted Image

andersoncooper Ok last one... me and @madonna
Posted Image

The Barclays crowd was ELECTRIFYING. Such great AMAZING energy. M felt it. The arena erupted with applause so many many times. She really fed off of the energy. Another breathtaking MAGICAL night! Thank you M!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :hearteyes:  :hearteyes:  :hearteyes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"Thank you Brooklyn with all my â¤ #rebelheart â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤" -Madonna

Posted Image

"Brooklyn was Shining! 

â­â­â­â­ what a beautiful night! â¤

#rebelhearttour" -Madonna

Posted Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD6J4jmwuVw

I found this video showing the audience reaction to Ghosttown... and Madonna's reaction to the public's reaction!

So emotional! I didn't miss the song that much in the setlist until I saw how much it meant...

It's all in the lyrics though:

SINGING A NEW SONG, SOMETHING TO BUILD ON

The way she is changing the setlist against all our expectations proves that she has a different attitude towards performing in this tour and I love it! Everything is fully rehearsed but at the same time everything is new everytime. When I see videos of previous tours sometimes I can't distinguish one date from the other. This is not happening now. I am so proud she's grown this way.

So... I hope IT'S GONNA STAY THERE!

I hope Ghosttown stays bewteen Who's That Girl and Rebel Heart, how on earth did she think the most important single from the Rebel Heart era wasn't important to include it in the final setlist!! :seeno:

She definitely was thinking of it but who knows the reason why she never did it. All we know is if it never gets performed again at least we have it once to enjoy.