Montreal, Canada - OPENING NIGHT!!!

groovyguy

Honestly I don't know if it's better than MDNA. I'm probably biased because MDNA is my second favorite tour, but this tour seemed to lack the glam that Madonna is naturally known for. Even when gritty she is known to sparkle. And if I'm being picky, I think a lot of it had to do with her hairstyles. I think as it progresses she'll have better ones, who knows.

You might change your mind after watching it LIVE and/or in HD. :)

What we just watched was in such low quality - blurry, bad angles, etc.

Yet I luv what I hear - her vocal; and enjoyed what little I could see - the choreo looks pretty spectacular.

You might change your mind after watching it LIVE and/or in HD. :)

What we just watched was in such low quality - blurry, bad angles, etc.

Yet I luv what I hear - her vocal; and enjoyed what little I could see - the choreo looks pretty spectacular.

I hope I change my mind because I LOVE most of her tours and when they're great I enjoy them like nothing else. I hate WTG and RIT and I hope RHT doesn't end up down there with those for me.

Its clearly not as high energy and crazy as MDNA was. A friend who was there said the same thing, but I noticed it on the stream... we gotta accept that she's not getting younger. But what I was thinking while watching this stream is that perhaps this show is about the details, and it's hard to see that on a stream.

Its clearly not as high energy and crazy as MDNA was. A friend who was there said the same thing, but I noticed it on the stream... we gotta accept that she's not getting younger. But what I was thinking while watching this stream is that perhaps this show is about the details, and it's hard to see that on a stream.

But fighter, how much do you actually like the sections in a thematic sense? Do you feel like they're not really fleshed out, when she almost always has clear cut imagery and ideas that create a very deep sense of style? Because I feel that way.

never thought about it like that. hmm.. :/

ok but think about how voice quality she reached :heart: :heart:  when you dance less you have air to sing and reach stronger notes - maybe Im just being optimistic - but I felt that she got way better live - think about I dont give a in MDNA - you'll see what I mean :angel::kissy:

But fighter, how much do you actually like the sections in a thematic sense? Do you feel like they're not really fleshed out, when she almost always has clear cut imagery and ideas that create a very deep sense of style? Because I feel that way.

I dont know yet.

I dont think her outfit on Iconic, is well, an iconic look. ... ironic. I feel like the outfits worn by the dancers look more expensive and beautiful than the one she's wearing.

I think with all these rehashes, sonically jarring sections, and album versions, it's very apparent that this setlist wasn't set in stone for too long.Burning Up seems like a very spontaneous addition and it really doesn't belong in that section at all.Holiday was obviously performed to please the GP, so was Material Girl. Like a Virgin sounds like it would be more fitting in the first segment. I think the first section was originally longer and the second segment as well. I also don't think that Rockabilly was a long time thing. Body Shop definitely was but everything that followed was very very random.

This tour seems like a mixture of Sticky & Sweet vibes with MDNA. It's really quite interesting, but too early to say much more. The hair needs work. I don't wanna say anything negative because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fall in love with this tour. She did a great job. Definitely not phoned-in, as if there was ever a chance of that.Thank you Madonna. See you in Detroit.

. Hey, I'm gonna be in Detroit too!! Coming up soon! What section are you in?