Rebel Heart Tour - Video Teasers

she isn't coming to brazil (oh god, again this arena problems Posted Image) but i'm excited about this tour. i'm dreaming about a performance of who's that girl, is it too much to ask? i wish she could sing erotica either bc my anthem Posted Image

honey, your Gretchen gifs are just THE BEST. <3 <3 <3

btw: I don't think portuguese is allowed here, so please, let's keep it in english

so everybody can understand our brazilian comments!

im very excited..... I think Iconic would be amazing! 

in the first teaser there was a 'la isla bonita' dance from DWT? 

#nomorelaislabonita XD

More like Me Darava/Doli Doli dance from Sticky & Sweet Tour!

But yeah probably for La Isla Bonita anyway... Or Who's That Girl!

I'm thinking:

Between the Bars

Devil Pray

Deeper and Deeper

Who's That Girl / La Isla Bonita (Medley)

OUTRO BRRRRRRR <3

sentindo em casa USHAUSHUHS

honey, your Gretchen gifs are just THE BEST. <3 <3 <3

btw: I don't think portuguese is allowed here, so please, let's keep it in english

so everybody can understand our brazilian comments!

yes yes yes yes - lets keep it en English -

we just love the Gretchen gifs - keep them coming! :heart: :heart: :kissy:

My assumptions after watching the teasers numerous times:

The rumored Iconic [with Mike Tyson in the video] as the opening act might be true. Imagine Mike Tyson in a cage in the video & M in the cage on stage + crosses as the Opening.
The sexy dancing nuns on poles will obviously be performing Holy Water/Vogue.
There's obviously a Spanish flamenco section, also teased on M's latest instagram, with M's look as very colorful, [somehow this reminds me of  Frida Kahlo]. La Isla, WTG and even LFL are very likely in this section.

The Stage  looks like each part of the runaway has stairs going down. The cross runaway seems lower than the main stage. The runway to the 'heart' stage and the heart itself looks even lower. Yet in some cuts of the video it seems as if the cross runaway is on the same level as the main stage - [i'm assuming moveable???] One dancer is moving over what looks like tilted/slanted screen. These screens seem to be located under the staircase during the cage footage, which might be a 'moveable' stage set. In one scene you can't tell whether it's the main stage or another part of the stage but it looks as if there are shining squares which could be moving screen blocks.  

Posted Image

rough sketch of the stage
Posted Image

Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
The queen just may outdo herself — again — with her new concert tour.

By now we all know that Madonna in a live setting is an unstoppable force and one that few other pop performers even come close to.
She sings — no lip-synching here, honey — dances exquisitely, and plays electric guitar. Each new tweak to her stage costume is thrilling. Somehow all of it has a message and often subtext too.

Her backup dancers are also legendary and a huge part of the cornucopia of stage delights. 

Two just-released teasers for Madonna's upcoming Rebel Heart world tour are each only 30 seconds long, but together they show that in this tour, like all her tours since the early 1980s, Madonna just may outdo herself — again. This footage of the tour's new choreography, as well as a sneak peek of some costumes (nuns, anyone?), should get fans old and new excited.