Your Favorite Madonna's Soundtrack Song

groovyguy

Your Favorite Madonna's Soundtrack Song  

32 members voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Madonna's soundtrack song?

• Crazy for You
    • Into The Groove
    • Gambler
    • Live to Tell
    • Who's That Girl
    • Causing A Commotion
    • The Look of Love
    • Sooner or Later
    • This Used To Be My Playground
    • I'll Remember
    • You Must Love Me
    • Donâ??t Cry For Me Argentina
    • Beautiful Stranger
    • American Pie
    • Time Stood Still
    • Die Another Day
    • Masterpiece

I'm one of those fans who cannot define a favorite song and/or album.  I'm one of those fans that does enjoy about everything she releases. Certainly, it's easier to point out which songs I don't like than pick a favorite. What I don't like is a lot less than what I do like. My favorite changes all the time. So this was a hard choice for me. I chose a song in the middle of the road of her career. It was my favorite ballad of hers for a long time, but with each new album, I fell in love with another ballad.

Her soundtrack songs have all been super. So yeah, this was a toughy.

To pin point a favorite album is most hard for me.  As for favorite song, it's pretty hard, but I always tend to go back to LIKE A PRAYER. Though, I'm a huge fan of her ballads.  Til this day, I think TAKE A BOW is one of her most beautiful ballads ever. Though before that, I loved I'LL REMEMBER immensely. I remember when ROL was released, "The Power of Goodbye" became my favorite. When HARD CANDY was released "Devil...." became my favorite. Though, once you mix in her other songs, defining my most favorite song gets even harder. I just can't do it. Also, it changes day to day, week to week, month to month, year to year.  I will admit I tend to gravitate to her classic 80's songs, but that doesn't mean I don't love her newer work.

You guys said it again. It's really hard to choose. I love them all for different reasons.  In the end I picked "I'll Remember", but, I was torn. I almost went with "Die Another Day". Oh, what Madonna does to us.

Also,after this poll and Liam and Groovy's posts, I wish she'd do a Best Soundtrack album now and include all of these songs on it.

ok, I went with Die another day because it's the one that I've listened to the most, it was one of the first tracks that started turning me into a Madonna fan, I can't understand why some people don't see the genius behind it.

But it's really a tough choice, each of these songs is perfect and unique in its own way, Crazy for you, Time stood still, I'll remember, they are all AMAZING.

This Used to Be My Playgrund and she needs to sing it live!!!

Yes, and she needs to do the longer version, I like it better!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...