The old debate: Swim or Skin?

Voguerista

I love Skin but love Swim more. Skin is an infectious song.  But for me, Swim is not only a great pop track with great instrumentation; it has deeper lyrics and deals with baptism. And I absolutely love her vocal on Swim, especially in the bridge when she sings ‘I can't carry these sins on my back’ and the chorus ‘Mmmmm Crash to the other shore, Mmmmm Swim to the ocean floor’. Her voice in Swim shows a vulnerability that gets to me every time I listen to the song.

• 3 years later...
Guest ArthurBadin

One year ago i would have said Skin, but after hearing the rehearsal for Swim (RIT:unleaked set) i fell in love with Swim! So that's my favorite!

Where do I found it? Only thorugh those "problematic" people (to say the least) called M collectors?

And has that set the studio Dress You Up originally planned but scrapped in favour of Die Another Day? (I mean very early stages of rehearsals.) And as well as TAB? Is it true TAB was very shortened just like Lament was for actual concerts? (So many questions...)

Anyway, Skin with no hesitation. I would hate to see this being wasted for ever on her touring years.