Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

In so tired of reading such crap about no longer a trend setter. Who is and who can be a trend setter in this new landscape? Everything has been done. She's 56 not 36. Deal with it. The music landscape has changed dramatically in 10 years. No ones gonna give a shit if she changes her hair dark and has a new image with the album release. There are hundreds of respected artists if not more that don't chart yet produce amazing music.

I hoped that she would have sang & performed Ghosttown on the Billboard stage! :Madonna008:

I don't think it could have caused a bigger impact on the charts. Since when the Billboard Awards have been as relevant as the Grammys, the Brits or even the VMA? In my opinion, the Billboard Music Awards are in the same category as the AMA, MTV Movie Awards and other almost unknown awards shows :Madonna003:

I love, admire and respect Björk hugely but she's not been a trend-setter in any way for years. She does her own thing and is amazing at it but has no wider impact on the pop music landscape as such.

I agree.

I love, admire and respect Björk hugely but she's not been a trend-setter in any way for years. She does her own thing and is amazing at it but has no wider impact on the pop music landscape as such.

The revolutionary Biophilia app album for example was something big :)

Beyoncé surprise release was a trend too and she's not a new artist, almost 20 years of career

Why would her recent work influence the pop music landscape (whatever that is these days) when she's not pop music per se? If you wanna see ovbious impact look at Arca, mostly known for producing FKA twigs. Also as mentioned the Biophilia project was important and it influenced Gaga's Artpop era.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i can't find the words to say how beautiful and hot she looks. EVERYTHING from all the video preview pictures is beyond perfect : Her face (for the 1st time since 2007 is not swollen anymore, even the cheeks area), her hair too perfect for words (bye granny curly hairdo welcome hot & fresh straight hair !), she's wearing colors (Finally !!!!!) colors suits her so well, so all these elements together makes her look easily 15 years younger than she looked these last 8 years, i could even go to 20 years younger. Now about the styling details from the previews i do love all of them, the pink hair, the cap, the funky jacket... Everything seems to be beyond perfect for this video ! First "Ghosttown" that is a so amazing and beautiful video, the best she has done since the Confessions era, now this one that seems to be beyond perfect ! Just WOWWW

Why would her recent work influence the pop music landscape (whatever that is these days) when she's not pop music per se? If you wanna see ovbious impact look at Arca, mostly known for producing FKA twigs. Also as mentioned the Biophilia project was important and it influenced Gaga's Artpop era.

I wouldn't count the app as a trend, since there was only one major artist influenced and it never actually materialized. She's not aiming to be a trendsetter, but that kesiak's point lol.

So when i was running on Thursday night on the Westside highway, the club lights were going crazy on the top of the Standard Hotel. Both Le Bain and the Boom Boom Room were lit up. I didn't realize i was seeing a Madonna Video being filmed! So if by chance, in the video, if it pans out onto the river at night and you see a lone runner, its me. :tongue: