Breaking Hearts - Madonna/Gaga/Perry new single?????

Angelo

maybe they recorded a song together *.*

Richy Jackson wrote on twitter: pop music will change in may

Gaga months ago wrote on instagram "May", "Breaking Hearts" and some lyrics but removed :

"Girls night out. Kissing the ring.

Having a drink and doing anything

High heels on the dash

Breaking hearts and burning cash"

Madonna yesterday wrote under the trio's photo: Girls night out.....Kissing the Ring

Katy Perry: tomorrow we'll release our new single

Madonna 2 months ago about Gaga: I have a plan......

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED 

:cry:  :hyper:    :Madonna001:  :Madonna001:  :Madonna010:  :Madonna010:    :salty:

Well it's kinda strange that Madonna posts lyrics of a future Lady Gaga track that no one has heard yet... I have a feeling this could happen. Actually it would make the worldwide headlines, imagine : Madonna, Katy Perry & Lady Gaga drop new summer anthem ! The fanbase of the three pop singers all together would be huuuge, but the song better be killer because expectations will be high.

i don't want a collab. Their styles are waaay too different and frankly i think it's tacky.

Having said that if the song was great I'd support anyway...

But honestly don't get caught up in fanbases' conspiracy theories, they're bullshit 99% of the time.

P.S. I can't do anything if people want to call Gaga immature names. 

I don't know but ihave a feeling if this was true this could work well, i just imagine Madonna& Katy & Gaga like in the after pics singing a 'girls night out' hot tune and this could be really hot.

Now, music aside, the message would be amazing, it would finally put a peacefull end to one of the most famous "supposed" feud of pop music between Madonna & Gaga that last for several years, same for Katy, she had a few famous feuds with Gaga via Twitter so i'm all for this. These pop "wars" are so 2012, let's now make 2015 the start of a new peacfull era between female pop singers where they all release new great pop tunes !

Fake Rumor ?????????

Confirmed: #LadyGaga#Madonna#KatyPerry to perform #BreakingHearts during#VMAs2015#VMAs
The 2015 MTV Video Music Awards will be held on August 30, 2015. 

https://www.facebook.com/JessieMilianOfficial/photos/a.416418655186010.1073741828.416313165196559/447085322119343/?type=1&theater

Posted Image

Fake Rumor ?????????

Confirmed: #LadyGaga#Madonna#KatyPerry to perform #BreakingHearts during#VMAs2015#VMAs

The 2015 MTV Video Music Awards will be held on August 30, 2015. 

https://www.facebook.com/JessieMilianOfficial/photos/a.416418655186010.1073741828.416313165196559/447085322119343/?type=1&theater

Posted Image

on 30 august madonna is on tour