Coachella 2015: Madonna performs with Drake and makes out

Yung Rapunxel

Of course, i'm not a hater... but when I saw this headline this morning at work and saw the pictures I honestly cringed. And felt a little sad... mostly because this plays right into the hands of the nay-sayers. Surprised that M went 'so far' with the kiss. A quick, sexier kiss/smooch would have had much bigger effect, I think. And then surprised that she did a new performance! 

Yeah, he said it laughing 

That's right, some people saying that he was not professional because he puckered hie face but I think that he did because her grill really hurt him so it was more like instinctive reaction. 

Then he said "What did just happened?" with smile voice.

It seems like he genuinely enjoy that kiss.

I honestly don't know what the big deal isI also think it's funny that if the roles were reversed and Drake was a younger white n ale singer like Bieber and Madonna was an older black female singer like Janet and he, the white male singer, made that disgusted face after kissing a older black woman, he would be called a racist to no end and his career would be ruinedInstead we get "Poor Drake" trendingWhat the fuck

I saw it... I like the fact that she's doing what she wants, BUT, it's creating a bad buzz, and it's not really good for the album...

If it's creating a bad buzz how is it Madonna's fault?Shouldn't it be creating bad buzz for DrakeShe did nothing wrongMy God some people on here

If it's creating a bad buzz how is it Madonna's fault?Shouldn't it be creating bad buzz for DrakeShe did nothing wrongMy God some people on here

C'mon, a lot of people found it akward, and it leads to a lot of agist comments (once again), creating bad buzz for her, not for Drake. There's a lot of comments saying she was desperately seeking attention etc.I didn't say she was doing something wrong, she does whatever she wants ! "Some people on here" should read carefully :)

C'mon, a lot of people found it akward, and it leads to a lot of agist comments (once again), creating bad buzz for her, not for Drake. There's a lot of comments saying she was desperately seeking attention etc.I didn't say she was doing something wrong, she does whatever she wants ! "Some people on here" should read carefully :)

I just saw fans saying "omg yas slayed" "bitch, she's madonna" like wyd :cryin:

Drake apparently says it's the lipstick that grossed him out : http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/13/madonna-drake-kissing-coachella-kiss-video-reaction-lipstick/

When you look closely at the video, it looks like whatever lipstick there is it's pretty colorless ... either nude or beige.

they did not omg Posted Image