groovyguy

Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

1 hour ago, Liam said:

No one more than me wants a diverse and constructive dialog going on.  But let's not mistake genuine opinions from those who simply come in to be negative.  We all know she does things to her face.  From time to time, we notice the significant differences, but to just berate her over it without contributing anything more to the community is where we have to acknowledge who are the trolls.  In the end, for me it's about quality rather quantity. There are plenty of people here who have difference of opinions of Madonna without being constantly negative or saying sexist remarks about her.  And make no mistake, I am not asking anyone to not offer their opinions or even leave or be banned.  I'm just requesting people to think about not being so constantly negative (especially regarding her appearance).

I may not agree with them but I don't think they're trolls and their opinions however wrong are genuine opinions. And we get nowhere by saying those things. Some people just don't seem to get over the whole plastic surgery thing, hopefully they will on time. I agree that they should think twice about what they say and where it's coming from with this issue.

On 5/6/2018 at 3:00 AM, groovyguy said:

If you pay attention to her lips they are overdrawn, like those IG posts years back where her lips were also overdrawn and those pics turned out to be for the album cover for RH  :Madonna001:

On 17/5/2018 at 12:55 AM, Liam said:

It's one thing to be constructive, but to come in ONLY to bash her is just wrong.  You know it, and I know it.  With all due respect, I'm not going to dance around this lightly just because you don't want to discuss it or interpret this as something that should be discussed "privately".  To me, this is bullying. I don't care if she's famous and/or if she's a big girl and can take care of herself.  But we shouldn't just accept this sort of behavior from people.  Just saying. :)

but to just berate her over it without contributing anything more to the community is where we have to acknowledge who are the trolls

Sorry but I think I'll made some use of the ignore button for the first time. :smile:

:thinker: 

Please, Liam, don't put an attitude I don't have on me. So if you are not interested, its been about time you click on the "ignore user" button and you won't see my posts again.

So, and what's what I said? Did you read my post? To sum up: it has just been suggested that she went too far with the plastic surgery on her face and I showed my concern. Yes! It worries me, because I'm a fan. And a fan can show both excitement and content and disappointment at the same time. Deal with that Liam, the sooner the better. :) That's not negative, that's reality.

Read again what I post, please, don't twist what I say either. By the way, you only focus on the "negative" things I may post (or some of us), but never on the positive, which I say, and many.

So when things are not working in many aspects of her career/the image she gives of herself/etc., I'll be critic (call it negative or whatever you prefer), but when things are going well and her team is working hard for her, I'll be the first to applaud and cheer too.

Thank you Fighter for keeping it nice and calm! 105ussz.jpg

16 hours ago, groovyguy said:

Imagine she just drop the new album one day and announces the release on her Instagram! :) 

You're getting me excited.  Though, I still think she's just releasing a single or two before the album which may come this fall. :)

I put today's MDNA Skin Instagram story videos together. I really do love listening to her calmly chat about things, even if it is still a bit of a sales pitch. I also want to know what she says before she smiles in the last clip that was posted without sound.

34 minutes ago, Fighter said:

this is all for mdna skin? blehgh...

If this is for MDNA Skin, then the posted pics  with veil and camera could be a new music video.

Madonna posted this on her Instagram in February. And let's not forget that latex video. It seems she was working on more projects.

well I hope she comes with a somewhat fresh and cohesive image for the album, so far these pictures are imagery we've seen before in other incarnations. Not that I expect a full on re-invention but it would be nice if it was different than blond glamour 90s diva. I hope to be a bit surprised. 

We all know that steven klein is not just a photographer, he is one of Madonna's good friend now. We all get it. But I really wish that No more work with SK. seriously.

I really hope that Madonna gonna work with new photographer which have some genius new ideas and fresh talent.

1 minute ago, brazilfan said:

We all know that steven klein is not just a photographer, he is one of Madonna's good friend now. We all get it. But I really wish that No more work with SK. seriously.

I really hope that Madonna gonna work with new photographer which have some genius new ideas and fresh talent.

He's great, and we can't judge without seeing first. I do wish she worked with some new people tho. 

But she did work with new people last album? 

To me, I try not to take it too seriously.  Nothing she's done, is truly bothersome to me.  I don't get why people get worked up over it all.  It's entertainment.  I understand people have different taste, but we know Madonna is quite the polarizing artist. She's never going to satisfy everyone. I think you just have to just relax and just enjoy it. Don't rake it too seriously.