Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

I’m so glad she’s in the water. Apparently swimming speeds up the healing process for knee injuries by like 75%. She’ll be back in no time.

I hope so as well.  Though, I know how vicious the fans can get, and the moment she goes on about her knee in the next leg of her tour, people are going throw up the fact how she was dancing around on the beach, etc., not properly caring for the knee.  My fear, these few weeks will not be enough time for it to heal, no matter what she was doing.  I hope that I'm wrong, but I have a feeling, some of the dates will be cut out like in the U.S.

It is a lovely photo with her daughter.  The photo in my profile is beautiful too. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to make it my profile pic.  She just glows!!

27 minutes ago, MarXus said:

I hope so as well.  Though, I know how vicious the fans can get, and the moment she goes on about her knee in the next leg of her tour, people are going throw up the fact how she was dancing around on the beach, etc., not properly caring for the knee.  My fear, these few weeks will not be enough time for it to heal, no matter what she was doing.  I hope that I'm wrong, but I have a feeling, some of the dates will be cut out like in the U.S.

It is a lovely photo with her daughter.  The photo in my profile is beautiful too. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to make it my profile pic.  She just glows!!

You are so right. She glows. She couldn't have picked the most beautiful waters and vacation spot to rest, rejuvenate, and try to heal her injuries in. She's done all she can before the next leg of the tour. Let's keep our fingers crossed it will all work out.  ?

49 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

You are so right. She glows. She couldn't have picked the most beautiful waters and vacation spot to rest, rejuvenate, and try to heal her injuries in. She's done all she can before the next leg of the tour. Let's keep our fingers crossed it will all work out.  ?

Has she though?  I would like to think she has, but I'm not sure if that is the case. Especially when we saw her dancing around that pole the other night and in the comments she said, "I'm paying for it today".  So what does that mean when she starts dancing around the stage, never mind any of the stairs she climbs.  We can only hope they thought of a different way to get her up to the top of the stairs, rather the ladder?  Still, just the fact she's dancing around and on her knees in some segments, tells me that she's going to agitate that knee the first day she's back if not within a few days.  I mean; we saw what just happened when she danced around that pole, and of course, that's only what she did show on camera. Who knows how much she was doing before or after to agitate the injury more.  Not only that, she claims two injuries?  What would that be?  

So I'm not sure she's done all she could.  I'm sure her doctors probably gasped at knowing all the things she did while on vacation, when they probably said she needs to take it easy on it if not something more. 

I hate to be the party pooper here, but I feel it's more of a reality check here, and as soon as she gets back on stage, she'll be experiencing the same pain from before.  I really can't see that this is just something minor since we know she's had an issue with her knee since rehearsals. 

6 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Has she though?  I would like to think she has, but I'm not sure if that is the case. Especially when we saw her dancing around that pole the other night and in the comments she said, "I'm paying for it today".  So what does that mean when she starts dancing around the stage, never mind any of the stairs she climbs.  We can only hope they thought of a different way to get her up to the top of the stairs, rather the ladder?  Still, just the fact she's dancing around and on her knees in some segments, tells me that she's going to agitate that knee the first day she's back if not within a few days.  I mean; we saw what just happened when she danced around that pole, and of course, that's only what she did show on camera. Who knows how much she was doing before or after to agitate the injury more.  Not only that, she claims two injuries?  What would that be?  

So I'm not sure she's done all she could.  I'm sure her doctors probably gasped at knowing all the things she did while on vacation, when they probably said she needs to take it easy on it if not something more. 

I hate to be the party pooper here, but I feel it's more of a reality check here, and as soon as she gets back on stage, she'll be experiencing the same pain from before.  I really can't see that this is just something minor since we know she's had an issue with her knee since rehearsals. 

Yeah but with a lot knee injuries, swimming and keeping it moving is recommended by doctors as part of rehab. I have a hard time believing she'd go against what her doctors are advising? Then again, we don't have any idea on what's going on exactly with both of her injuries. 

16 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Yeah but with a lot knee injuries, swimming and keeping it moving is recommended by doctors as part of rehab. I have a hard time believing she'd go against what her doctors are advising? Then again, we don't have any idea on what's going on exactly with both of her injuries. 

You're right the swimming and keeping things moving will help, but there are also ways you shouldn't move either, so you won't agitate it more.  You say, "I have a hard time believing she'd go against what her doctors are advising?", but we heard her in the videos (the one on the beach) where she denied any problems.  Of course, she's joking, I would hope, but we know how strong willed she is.  We also know she's had an issue with her knee since the rehearsals.  You have to wonder if her doctors warned her about continuing on with the tour or as rigorous as she is on stage. No, I feel like there's more going on with her injuries than she wants to admit.  And if she's gets through the tour, I wonder if we'll next here that she might have to go in for surgery to correct the problem. 

Honestly, I want her to be perfectly fine after this vacation. I really do!  But I have a bad feeling, that as soon as she gets back on the stage, she's going to be back in pain again.  I hope to be wrong of course!  :08:

Guest Ashley

I have a feeling she'll end up needing surgery for this. Yet these days it's pretty straight forward procedures and the recovery rate is high for athletic people like M. 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I have a feeling she'll end up needing surgery for this. Yet these days it's pretty straight forward procedures and the recovery rate is high for athletic people like M. 

I agree.  I always felt she was hoping to get through the tour and then she'd tend to that knee properly.  My only concern if she damages it too much, it might not be as easy to fix. 

3 minutes ago, MarXus said:

You're right the swimming and keeping things moving will help, but there are also ways you shouldn't move either, so you won't agitate it more.  You say, "I have a hard time believing she'd go against what her doctors are advising?", but we heard her in the videos (the one on the beach) where she denied any problems.  Of course, she's joking, I would hope, but we know how strong willed she is.  We also know she's had an issue with her knee since the rehearsals.  You have to wonder if her doctors warned her about continuing on with the tour or as rigorous as she is on stage. No, I feel like there's more going on with her injuries than she wants to admit.  And if she's gets through the tour, I wonder if we'll next here that she might have to go in for surgery to correct the problem. 

Honestly, I want her to be perfectly fine after this vacation. I really do!  But I have a bad feeling, that as soon as she gets back on the stage, she's going to be back in pain again.  I hope to be wrong of course!  :08:

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I understand both of your concerns and worries. I worry too there are more to her injuries. Though the Maltese waters can be healing, it doesn't mean they cured her issues and that she won't need further time away, to cancel some shows, treatment or surgery. 

Guest Ashley
2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I understand both of your concerns and worries. I worry too there are more to her injuries. Though the Maltese waters can be healing, it doesn't mean they cured her issues and that she won't need further time away, to cancel some shows, treatment or surgery. 

Something is not right. She should have been told to postpone the start of the tour until her knee is completely healed. It was clear when she was shuffling down the stair case before the tour started in NYC that something was serious. 

8 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Well, we can only hope it has helped.  I just doubt it's corrected the issue.  If anything, it's probably eased the pain, but I just know as soon as she gets back on that stage, she's going to be back in pain again.  And I hate to think that she would just withstand it for the rest of the tour or end up taking pain pills which could get her addicted.  We know she comes from a family who has addiction problems. 

I really hope, with this coming week, they will readjust this show so she isn't walking up any ladders or stairs. I hope she will uliminate any vigorous dancing too. She needs to take her doctors advise if she wants to get through this tour and not hurt herself further. If they say it's time to quit, I hope she will. And I pray she's not and won't ever get addicted to pain killers too. Omg that would be awful. 

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic