Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 8:04 PM, Voguerista said:

So gorgeous...

We agree!!  I posted this in the LA show thread.  It really is stunning. And I know you're hoping for an official filming (as I do too), and I am sure we'll get one.  Her pics and videos on instagram show that she has someone filming and taking pics all the time.  When we will get it, well... that's another topic. HA!  :04:

8 minutes ago, MarXus said:

We agree!!  I posted this in the LA show thread.  It really is stunning. And I know you're hoping for an official filming (as I do too), and I am sure we'll get one.  Her pics and videos on instagram show that she has someone filming and taking pics all the time.  When we will get it, well... that's another topic. HA!  :04:

???

1 hour ago, MarXus said:

You mean like when someone filmed this either last night or the night before? Such great quality....

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

You mean like when someone filmed this either last night or the night before? Such great quality....

Yes, someone from her team is filming and taking pictures.  It's only a matter of time she will film this.  She wants people to see this show whether they come live or see it through film.  I only hope that when she films it, when her team edits it, it won't have so many special effects and edits as her previous.  Her last tour filmed and edited well is Confessions.  Rebel Heart wasn't bad, but some of the edits especially vocally wasn't very good.  We won't even discuss MDNA. :04:

1 minute ago, MarXus said:

Yes, someone from her team is filming and taking pictures.  It's only a matter of time she will film this.  She wants people to see this show whether they come live or see it through film.  I only hope that when she films it, when her team edits it, it won't have so many special effects and edits as her previous.  Her last tour filmed and edited well is Confessions.  Rebel Heart wasn't bad, but some of the edits especially vocally wasn't very good.  We won't even discuss MDNA. :04:

I agree! I hope for less editing too. Way less!! 

On 11/16/2019 at 4:10 AM, MarXus said:

It's Ricardo Gomes (his instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ricardogomesinst/), he's listed on tour credits as responsible for social media. I saw him at NY shows taking pictures and filming with his iPhone, so nothing professional at this time :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic