Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Do you really think promoting love over hate and despair is disgusting? This is why Trump always has the upper hand, he succeeds in exploiting the divide that's already there, and you're allowing it to happen. Protesters looked like fools to those assholes to begin with, they took Madonna as an example in the most cynical way possible taking things out of context because that's what they always do. We shouldn't be supporting mischaracterizations baked in misogyny. 

Obama was attacked by celebrities like Trump over and over for 8 years. And people like Trump weren't taken out of context, they were ACTUALLY attacking the president and trying to destabilize things and they continue to do that. 

But Trump is right, what Madonna said was disgusting. Imagine if some other celeb said something similar about Obama while in the White House.

Madonna is a narcissist, and so is Trump obviously.

Quote: "Honestly, she’s disgusting. I think she hurt herself very badly. I think she hurt that whole... cause," he told Fox News' Sean Hannity in an interview Thursday evening. "I thought her, and a couple of others. But I thought she was in particular... I thought what she said was disgraceful to our country."

Yeah, she was. She really messed up and made the protesters look like fools.

I am sick and tired of the comparisons on narcissism. as if that would bring them both on the same level.

these comparisons are just an attempt to justify trump.

(ooh, look you're fat. - well, you're fat too.! ---stupid and besides the point.)

trump is a fascist, madonna is not.

But Trump is right, what Madonna said was disgusting. Imagine if some other celeb said something similar about Obama while in the White House.

Quote: "Honestly, she’s disgusting. I think she hurt herself very badly. I think she hurt that whole... cause," he told Fox News' Sean Hannity in an interview Thursday evening. "I thought her, and a couple of others. But I thought she was in particular... I thought what she said was disgraceful to our country."

Your constant belief in what is called false equivalency is adding to the world's problems... LITERALLY. 

Look up False equivalency.  This comparison you've made is exactly that.

Linda Sarsour, the woman behind the march is pro Sarka Law, which allows children marriage and other disrespects acts against women to go on. Right there...the march is made pointless...the only issue facing women is the cut cost since Obama with planned parenthood, where he cut cost on contraceptives and more money for abortions, because you know it's easier to not teach protection then for them to get abortions. Then you have Madonna who's speech may have been about love but with speaking violence against a national landmark regardless is an act of treason and then to end your speech with suck a dick makes you come off as misandry. After all this you hide behind the fact it was all about love and then make your Instagram account private shows me that while you can light the match you can't handle the flame. You can deactivate your comments on Instagram, Taylor Swift and Blac Chyna have. She has been in the public eye for more than 30 years she has seen the highs and lows that media will do, so if this march was such a great issue you would have made your speech carefully worded and made sure not a word could be used against the cause. Saying fuck is cute at concerts but everyone knows if you want to be taken seriously you chose your words carefully something Madonna did not.

qKGYEoe.jpg

rGl5tPp.jpg

Do you really think promoting love over hate and despair is disgusting? This is why Trump always has the upper hand, he succeeds in exploiting the divide that's already there, and you're allowing it to happen. Protesters looked like fools to those assholes to begin with, they took Madonna as an example in the most cynical way possible taking things out of context because that's what they always do. We shouldn't be supporting mischaracterizations baked in misogyny.

Obama was attacked by celebrities like Trump over and over for 8 years. And people like Trump weren't taken out of context, they were ACTUALLY attacking the president and trying to destabilize things and they continue to do that.

Thank you

Linda Sarsour, the woman behind the march is pro Sarka Law, which allows children marriage and other disrespects acts against women to go on. Right there...the march is made pointless...the only issue facing women is the cut cost since Obama with planned parenthood, where he cut cost on contraceptives and more money for abortions, because you know it's easier to not teach protection then for them to get abortions. Then you have Madonna who's speech may have been about love but with speaking violence against a national landmark regardless is an act of treason and then to end your speech with suck a dick makes you come off as misandry. After all this you hide behind the fact it was all about love and then make your Instagram account private shows me that while you can light the match you can't handle the flame. You can deactivate your comments on Instagram, Taylor Swift and Blac Chyna have. She has been in the public eye for more than 30 years she has seen the highs and lows that media will do, so if this march was such a great issue you would have made your speech carefully worded and made sure not a word could be used against the cause. Saying fuck is cute at concerts but everyone knows if you want to be taken seriously you chose your words carefully something Madonna did not.

I'm sure Trump and his followers would've taken it all very seriously if Madonna used pretty language.

That was sarcasm btw.

madonna I can officially confirm I have completed the process of adopting twin sisters from Malawi and am overjoyed that they are now part of our family. I am deeply grateful to all those in Malawi who helped make this possible, and I ask the media please to respect our privacy during this transitional time. Thank you also to my friends, family and my very large team for all your support and Love! ✈✈♥♥

I'm so happy for her, the whole family and these precious little girls!!!!!! <3

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic