Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, Cyberraga said:

Easy now. :laughing: 

You'll See is welcomed by me but only as Spanish ver. I don't like spanish instrumentalization with english lirycs here. I wish she could've included it to Something to Remember instead of eng. one.

The price I pay daily for getting English language and English speakers is literally my passport to hell. Wish the US never was the goddamn awful leader to Western world. There's nothing that makes America better than Russia or China, for instance.

Not even Madonna. I say that for the majority of her fans, not for her ofc.

I can't believe I have finally the balls to say that.

Will try learn Arabic ***asap*** so I can be an Elissa stan and not caring for the fact the last song from her last album (her farewell to revording career) is a song in French by late Maghrebi diva Dalida ("Mourir sur scène," which means "To die on scene").

EDIT: after such punch in the stomach, I just did a mistake for an acronym to another one. Hate to know English. Hate to be chronicly, terminally online. Sorry @Leona Helmsley, but I need some vacation from forum. See you tomorrow!!!

10 hours ago, Nahash said:

The price I pay daily for getting English language and English speakers is literally my passport to hell. Wish the US never was the goddamn awful leader to Western world. There's nothing that makes America better than Russia or China, for instance.

Not even Madonna. I say that for the majority of her fans, not for her ofc.

I can't believe I have finally the balls to say that.

Will try learn Arabic ***asap*** so I can be an Elissa stan and not caring for the fact the last song from her last album (her farewell to revording career) is a song in French by late Maghrebi diva Dalida ("Mourir sur scène," which means "To die on scene").

EDIT: after such punch in the stomach, I just did a mistake for an acronym to another one. Hate to know English. Hate to be chronicly, terminally online. Sorry @Leona Helmsley, but I need some vacation from forum. See you tomorrow!!!

dear, you know we have different opinions  on this.......

1 Usa are a democracy Russia and China not..... and i prefer to live in a democracy than in a regime....., 

2 in a regime women and lgbtq+ people are the first to always pay the price

3 Madonna would have the carrer she had in the western world in a dictatorship country? No..... totally no.

4 the people who throw shit on the western world for his past years of slavery, colonialism and wars are the first to ignore that the a lot  of non western countries do the same.

5 western world do a lot of horrible mistakes..... but we evolved and now we have society with freedom, peace and human rights...,.. you can't say the same of the other countries.....,

6 proud to be western because i can express myself in a free way every single day.....

7 the democracy we have is perfect....... Humans are not ........ so we need to  stop to throw shit on democracy or the western world....... we make mistakes......the humans ........ not the idea that every person is equal to every other person....... or the women rights or the lgbtq+ rights or the freedom of press, who make mistakes...... us we make mistakes.....us we are the problem......

8 if we want a perfect world we need to eliminate the humans.....

9 so i prefer to live in a country with perfect ideals (women rights, lgbtq+ rights, human rights) but with imperfect people....... because you have the ideals...... something you can fight for..... than live in a regime country where the worst people are at the power.....

10 so long live for our ideals.......

11 the fact that this forum exist and everyone can talk about what they want is a proof of how beautiful is to have the freedom of press......

btw now i stop here and come back to Madonna.......,,

3 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

dear, you know we have different opinions  on this.......

1 Usa are a democracy Russia and China not..... and i prefer to live in a democracy than in a regime....., 

2 in a regime women and lgbtq+ people are the first to always pay the price

3 Madonna would have the carrer she had in the western world in a dictatorship country? No..... totally no.

4 the people who throw shit on the western world for his past years of slavery, colonialism and wars are the first to ignore that the a lot  of non western countries do the same.

5 western world do a lot of horrible mistakes..... but we evolved and now we have society with freedom, peace and human rights...,.. you can't say the same of the other countries.....,

6 proud to be western because i can express myself in a free way every single day.....

7 the democracy we have is perfect....... Humans are not ........ so we need to  stop to throw shit on democracy or the western world....... we make mistakes......the humans ........ not the idea that every person is equal to every other person....... or the women rights or the lgbtq+ rights or the freedom of press, who make mistakes...... us we make mistakes.....us we are the problem......

8 if we want a perfect world we need to eliminate the humans.....

9 so i prefer to live in a country with perfect ideals (women rights, lgbtq+ rights, human rights) but with imperfect people....... because you have the ideals...... something you can fight for..... than live in a regime country where the worst people are at the power.....

10 so long live for our ideals.......

11 the fact that this forum exist and everyone can talk about what they want is a proof of how beautiful is to have the freedom of press......

btw now i stop here and come back to Madonna.......,,

Dear I was just joking...

After all the bullshit Cyber-Raga wrote about You'll See in English, I had to write something even stupider to what he said - needed to not let him win the competition for stupidest forum member...

...However I am critical about the USA being THIS democracy - but this is another issue. Ofc we need to have Joe Biden win the election (very unlikely tho) so America keeps being at least a country where one can have the First Amendment respected.

But no country's safe from freedom failure. Not even Scandinavian ones. Human beings love to be controlled - and we NEED to. It's a question of surviving in society. Hence why there are laws and punishments. Problem comes when how much the people gets control. But there'll never be a democracy in its strict term - that would be anarchy, with damage galore.

Anyways, let's go back to Madonna's socials, per favore, basta!

3 minutes ago, Nahash said:

Dear I was just joking...

After all the bullshit Cyber-Raga wrote about You'll See in English, I had to write something even more stupid to what he said - needed to not let him win the competition for stupidest forum member...

...However I am critical about the USA being THIS democracy - but this is another issue. Ofc we need to have Joe Biden win the election (very unlikely tho) so America keeps being at least a country where one can have the First Amendment respected.

But no country's safe from freedom failure. Not even Scandinavian ones. Human beings love to be controlled - and we NEED to. It's a question of surviving in society. Hence why there are laws and punishments. Problem comes when how much the people gets control. But there'll never be a democracy in its strict term - that would be anarchy, with damage galore.

Anyways, let's go back to Madonna's socials, per favore, basta!

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

so sorry dear.......

yes back to Madonna!!!!

5 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

so sorry dear.......

yes back to Madonna!!!!

Amato hope I have just been clear - I despise Putin and the CCP. But the Bible belt people's mentality's not any different from them - they're all totalitarian, authoritarian points of view. One can argue Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon were no different than Ho Chi Minh - to a very big rightness.

She's always socially got her finger on the pulse of what's going on around the world that's why in spite of her being a colossal success I admire her as an artist and entertainer hybrid and her vision of the world around her 

Literally going from street urchin performer to the biggest colossal peak looking across the universe around us all it's pretty cosmic, galactic and special really ...I just wish rebel heart and Madame X got the recognition they deserved in their respective time frames because the world transformed into such a dangerous place and yet much like Charlie Brooker with Black Mirror, Jordan Peele with GET OUT and US, and Russell T Davies with Doctor Who, Years and Years, Cucumber and It's a Sin m...she's one of the biggest prophets in the entertainment industry 

Oh that is a great little and funny bit of an appearance Madonna made on the Chef show.  I love how she is so willing to spotlight those who work with her all the time.  She's done it all the time on her tours, especially with her dancers.  It's not always just about her, but who she surrounds herself with.  And of course, she doesn't want to lose her best chef, but of course I'm sure some of that was embellishing to dramatize it more on the show.

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

She must be a good chef if M likes her enough to call into this show for her. I've noticed M is way more generous to people who work for her in the last 4-5 years. She puts the spotlight on them, tags them in posts, etc. Before she did very little for people who worked for her. At least publicly

she also hires the same dancers regularly, not like in the past when each era had an entirely new crew