Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 6/23/2018 at 2:00 PM, RUADJAI said:

I'm glad she took out the word master, It was a little much. But it seems people are so quick to try and make someone a racist these days. Its quite disheartening. One comment accused her of living in a bubble... and you know what, i think they're right. She probably has created a bubble to live in where people don't accuse her of racism if she says something a little off. Where she can have a sense of humor without being ridiculed. because thats the world we should live in. an educated, conscious, and relaxed world. not this hypersensitive, finger pointing, talk first-then think, uptight,  just looking for a reason to pounce world we have created. 

It was meant to be a playful joke, or maybe she didn't realise it was them, but it still looks rude. If people think she did it to undermine 2 prominent black artists then you can't really blame them. We don't live in an ideal world, we should but we don't. People who aren't used to her sense of humor would take it the wrong way. Yes, she has influenced many people but I wish she would settle down just a tiny bit. Narcissism is not a good look. :cryin:

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic