Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, rebelheart29 said:

she's so funny she doesn't cook food she cooks music. LMAO :laughing:

I think that was her point.  She's "cooking up new music" today. 

On 6/5/2018 at 7:33 AM, rebelheart29 said:

why? lol

I have always loved that Madonna was balanced in a way. She seemed to show interest in a lot of things and I didn't have a problem with her being silly sometimes because it was usually balanced with more serious tones. I don't know if I'm explaining myself well...to put it in a nutshell in this instance those filters she uses on instagram drive me right up a wall. I know it's irrational to be that bothered by something so silly but for some reason those filters irritate me no end. Maybe because she uses them so much like they are greatest thing to come along. Like seriously, what is so great about this? I guess it's like when I see women act clueless all the time when they are really capable of meaningful conversation. It get's on my nerves! Lol.

I guess instagram is not meant to be deep but imagine me yelling "stop it! stop it!" next time she uses one of those filters. Maybe there is no one left but her devoted fans to drive up a wall now.... and there is no more sure fire way to drive me up a wall then for a woman I looked up to for using her intellect to bombard me with relentless silliness. I feel guilty for saying so because I know she's a mom and she's having fun and maybe it's just the filters that bother me and there is nothing wrong with having fun blah blah blah.

I am also just so fed up with the way things are going in my country that I am looking for people, especially people I admire to speak a word of sense once in awhile. All this insanity going on. I want to escape sometimes but not all the time. I am more bothered by things when I am disillusioned. I do also legitimately wonder if she has been permanently scarred by her love life and had some kind of meltdown. Something does seem missing from her and I can't quite make out what. I don't want anymore personal anger from her on this new album. She always got passed it in the past. These are just my personal wishes for the album...I will always be interested in what she has to say. Her last few albums I felt the sadness was despair the anger was bitter and the optimism contrived.

Something is different and it's bothering the heck out of me. Getting back to her instagram posts there is nothing more important than raising her children to be happy but as a fan can she throw me a bone more often with more seriousness? 

This was definately a rant. 

2 hours ago, LikeAMelody said:

I have always loved that Madonna was balanced in a way. She seemed to show interest in a lot of things and I didn't have a problem with her being silly sometimes because it was usually balanced with more serious tones. I don't know if I'm explaining myself well...to put it in a nutshell in this instance those filters she uses on instagram drive me right up a wall. I know it's irrational to be that bothered by something so silly but for some reason those filters irritate me no end. Maybe because she uses them so much like they are greatest thing to come along. Like seriously, what is so great about this? I guess it's like when I see women act clueless all the time when they are really capable of meaningful conversation. It get's on my nerves! Lol.

I guess instagram is not meant to be deep but imagine me yelling "stop it! stop it!" next time she uses one of those filters. Maybe there is no one left but her devoted fans to drive up a wall now.... and there is no more sure fire way to drive me up a wall then for a woman I looked up to for using her intellect to bombard me with relentless silliness. I feel guilty for saying so because I know she's a mom and she's having fun and maybe it's just the filters that bother me and there is nothing wrong with having fun blah blah blah.

I am also just so fed up with the way things are going in my country that I am looking for people, especially people I admire to speak a word of sense once in awhile. All this insanity going on. I want to escape sometimes but not all the time. I am more bothered by things when I am disillusioned. I do also legitimately wonder if she has been permanently scarred by her love life and had some kind of meltdown. Something does seem missing from her and I can't quite make out what. I don't want anymore personal anger from her on this new album. She always got passed it in the past. These are just my personal wishes for the album...I will always be interested in what she has to say. Her last few albums I felt the sadness was despair the anger was bitter and the optimism contrived.

Something is different and it's bothering the heck out of me. Getting back to her instagram posts there is nothing more important than raising her children to be happy but as a fan can she throw me a bone more often with more seriousness? 

This was definately a rant. 

The filter's don't bother me for some reason I think she's just having fun..It's nice to not see her so serious all the time.  I do think she is bored in Lisbon and misses living in NYC that could be why. Sometimes I think she's miserable living there. I don't think it has to do with her love life.

1 hour ago, skyfitswim said:

she looks like the chucky bride :-) 

I don't think so, but at the same time, maybe she's portraying an unsavory character here... that is, if this is for a video of some sort? 

I've never particularly like these above the head selfie shots she does.  It's a bit unflattering in my opinion. 

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic