Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 minute ago, brazilfan said:

We all know that steven klein is not just a photographer, he is one of Madonna's good friend now. We all get it. But I really wish that No more work with SK. seriously.

I really hope that Madonna gonna work with new photographer which have some genius new ideas and fresh talent.

He's great, and we can't judge without seeing first. I do wish she worked with some new people tho. 

But she did work with new people last album? 

To me, I try not to take it too seriously.  Nothing she's done, is truly bothersome to me.  I don't get why people get worked up over it all.  It's entertainment.  I understand people have different taste, but we know Madonna is quite the polarizing artist. She's never going to satisfy everyone. I think you just have to just relax and just enjoy it. Don't rake it too seriously. 

4 hours ago, Liam said:

But she did work with new people last album? 

To me, I try not to take it too seriously.  Nothing she's done, is truly bothersome to me.  I don't get why people get worked up over it all.  It's entertainment.  I understand people have different taste, but we know Madonna is quite the polarizing artist. She's never going to satisfy everyone. I think you just have to just relax and just enjoy it. Don't rake it too seriously. 

we're talking visually speaking. who has she worked with lately that's new? the LFL team was new but you can clearly see she took over completely. then she worked with Akerlund, thank God, on 2 videos. If she shoots a MV with Klein that's great though, hope it's well edited. 

5 minutes ago, PlasticLimbo said:

I was wondering if she was going to mention him.  Glad she did.  I agree he played an important part into her musical past.

Well, to be fair, it does resemble her.

Besides, it's not like she didn't work with them at the time.  She's worked with so many people and taken so many pics with people, I'm sure it's hard to keep everything straight.  Yet, she probably is totally aware it's not her.  She never stated it was her either.

It's interesting how that angle of that above image looks a lot like her, but when you see this image, you definitely can tell it's someone totally different:

770fb8c95ac11df335719c2c219e7292--music-

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic