Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Ugh, let's dissect her face again. That's so 2012!! :bubblebitch:

Just so others know, the above pic is blown up and distorted, that's not the full image she posted. The twins, Mercy and Lourdes were in it too. 

She looked beautiful in this "press conference"/'We' premiere & Golden Globes... :luv:

Madonna-Van-Cleef-Arpels-Photo-by-Jon-Fu

madonna-toronto-getty.jpg?w=500&h=450

She looks way better and much more "natural" (hehe) with this face! 4l1yed.jpg 

Her surgery is more evident now than ever before, to say the least. :Madonna029:

Anyway (changing the subject), whatever she's doing, I hope she tours next year! I just hope she meets the expectations and comes with a good reason to do a new tour and offer something different. default_bubblebitch.gif

When you've sold yourself for over 30 years as someone who is a rebel, who goes against the grain and doesn't follow then you can understand why people would be upset at the face surgery.

Never thought she would be the kind of artist to do that, but there you go. There is nothing wrong with saying you feel sad to see a face change, a face we have loved for a VERY long time. I mourn the loss of the old Madonna I grew up with and shaped me. I now see a woman who just can't accept aging and the pressure to catch up with the kids of today.

I don't personally attack her, I'm just expressing my sadness that she feels the need to carve her face to seem acceptable. Not just her, buy all women who carve themselves up. Stop it. It never looks good. Ever, no matter what the yes men surrounding you tell you.

I think the same anaglyphx, I really appreciate such point of view! :cute: 

Its sad to recognize, but true. 2dsl738.gif

We will have to accept aging as part of our lives, so... :thinker:

On the other hand, she doesn't need any plastic surgery to shoot amazing videoclips and to sing great songs and release great singles with hot remixes! :angel: Who knows, time will tell. I hope she takes care of these things and the image she portrays.

4 hours ago, artlover said:

She's done much to her face, but so what

Isn't this contradictory with her attitude (her attitude of "I don't care" ) and what she stands for? 

Don't you find it a little bit contradictory? Because I do. :angel:

this look is beyond beautiful hoping she includes this look in the next music video. .keeping fingers crossed just saying

Veeeerrrrrry interesting blondebombshell! :cute: We'll see what Madonna and her team have in store for her next album (& tour).

8 hours ago, anaglyphx said:

When you've sold yourself for over 30 years as someone who is a rebel, who goes against the grain and doesn't follow then you can understand why people would be upset at the face surgery.

Never thought she would be the kind of artist to do that, but there you go. There is nothing wrong with saying you feel sad to see a face change, a face we have loved for a VERY long time. I mourn the loss of the old Madonna I grew up with and shaped me. I now see a woman who just can't accept aging and the pressure to catch up with the kids of today.

I don't personally attack her, I'm just expressing my sadness that she feels the need to carve her face to seem acceptable. Not just her, buy all women who carve themselves up. Stop it. It never looks good. Ever, no matter what the yes men surrounding you tell you.

This soo stupid!  If the Madonna that "shaped you"  and you liked is gone then move on. She doesn't owe anything to anyone and she can do as she please with her body and looks.  People should put themselves in her shoes and realize that for an artist like her ( specially a woman) looks are important. If she were to just let herself go and age "gracefully" she would be criticized for that too.  

6 hours ago, Jascka said:

Isn't this contradictory with her attitude (her attitude of "I don't care" ) and what she stands for? 

Don't you find it a little bit contradictory? Because I do. :angel:

She's human like me and you, with feelings, flaws, etc, and she care even saying that she don't. Imagine reading all that shitty comments from "fans" and haters, it's cruel. Words can hurt too, don't matter how strong and famous you are.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic