Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

18 hours ago, Liam said:

Hardly random.  It's being uploaded in honor of the 20th anniversary of ROL.  I'm just shocked it's in better quality than most of her official videos that have been uploaded. 

Yeap! About the file..... i think its the same shared here weeks ago, just upscaled.... 

The M team is here...lol

21 hours ago, Liam said:

You can deconstruct it however you like, but the fact is. it's far better than anything she's been uploading lately.  I don't see anything "random" about it since it falls in line with her uploading other videos which have been in honor of the Ray of Light album 20th anniversary and the Erotica album anniversary. 

i just dont see the point? only hardcore fans care about these anniversaries and hardcore fans would like to have quality re-issues, special editions or whatever leaks lmao. Only a tiny minority cares about these uploads. I don't know if it's worth the effort they're putting. Especially since the quality of the uploads is bad, and upscaled like a fan channel would upload. Feels like too much effort for the bare minimum. It is a very strange way to manage an official channel. 

46 minutes ago, Fighter said:

i just dont see the point? only hardcore fans care about these anniversaries and hardcore fans would like to have quality re-issues, special editions or whatever leaks lmao. Only a tiny minority cares about these uploads. I don't know if it's worth the effort they're putting. Especially since the quality of the uploads is bad, and upscaled like a fan channel would upload. Feels like too much effort for the bare minimum. It is a very strange way to manage an official channel. 

You don't see the point?  It IS a fan channel.  Think about it, who is really going to her channel but the hardcore fans?  Unless it's some casual and/or person whose interested in a specific song or video at the moment, I don't really see that anyone is going to her channel but the hardcore fans.  (Oh wait, let's not forget the trolls! LOL!)

That all said, "tiny minority" my foot.  All I hear from all the fan groups is bitching about how she isn't putting out anniversary sets or uploading more videos to her channel. 

And let's give credit where it's due... that last Ray of Light Remix video uploaded is one of the better quality videos uploaded in a long time. 

19 minutes ago, Liam said:

You don't see the point?  It IS a fan channel.  Think about it, who is really going to her channel but the hardcore fans?  Unless it's some casual and/or person whose interested in a specific song or video at the moment, I don't really see that anyone is going to her channel but the hardcore fans.  (Oh wait, let's not forget the trolls! LOL!)

That all said, "tiny minority" my foot.  All I hear from all the fan groups is bitching about how she isn't putting out anniversary sets or uploading more videos to her channel. 

And let's give credit where it's due... that last Ray of Light Remix video uploaded is one of the better quality videos uploaded in a long time. 

Upscaled does not mean better quality, it's actually the same quality in a bigger size. If we are not talking about resolution, then I think we have better videos anyway, this is just a remix video with random discarded shots from the original one, pretty cool but that's about it.

7 minutes ago, G House said:

Upscaled does not mean better quality, it's actually the same quality in a bigger size. If we are not talking about resolution, then I think we have better videos anyway, this is just a remix video with random discarded shots from the original one, pretty cool but that's about it.

Please read what I posted!  I never said "upscaled" meant better quality. I said the remix video is better in quality than what has been recently uploaded to the channel.  I'm not arguing that it's the "best" quality. 

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic