Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 hours ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Can not tell you how happy I am to read this. Madonna you are my favorite artist and I am b o r e d. 

I am bothered by the MDNA skin adverts. I am not botherd by the way she chooses to dress but like anything else that overpowers other aspects I am bored by it. I feel like I'm seeing something over and over again that has no meaning to it. The constant closeups on instagram, the hair, the clothes...with no real meaning behind any of it is just boring me. 

It's cool to defy the critics but her actions seem to be ruled by them now and they should not be the one's in charge. 

I became a fan because I felt she was my voice. In many ways she was but there was an uplifting optimism to Madonna that I admired so much that I always struggled having myself. I understand being rebellious, sarcastic, angry, sad, hurt....what I feel is missing is that optimism and strength from her. Even Living For Love sounds more defiant than uplifting. 

Her children bring her joy thank goodness but I miss the joy that used to surround her work. She would express sadness, pain, defiance, anger in the past but her strength was those things never overpowered her or her work. 

I am going on a rant and trying to explain what I think but it's difficult. I don't know exactly what it is. I love Madonna...it's been since forever but she has been boring the heck out of me. 

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic