Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Madonna Filmed Something With Fashion Photographer Steven Klein(!!!)

http://www.breatheheavy.com/madonna-filmed-something-fashion-photographer-steven-klein/

Madonna teams up with Steven Klein.

The Queen of Pop is hard at work on her forthcoming studio album, and perhaps it's closer than we thought?

The Rebel Heart singer posted a photo on Instagram revealing she shot something with the famed photographer/director. Klein is responsible for creating most of Madonna's tour backdrops over the years, so this is obviously very exciting.

Everybody needs a helping Hand," she captioned the picture.

Alright, here's where the doubt creeps in. Madonna was most likely filming something for Moschino's Fall 2018 Menswear Collection. She tagged Jeremy Scott, the creative director of the fashion house Moschino.

He told Vogue last month the upcoming line is inspired by M. “It’s very much in line with what our great forefather Madonna laid out, if I might say so.”

Alright, we're probably not getting a new music video / single from our forefather any time soon, but it is reassuring to see Queen creating new visuals. That's definitely a step in the right direction.

1 hour ago, brazilfan said:

I love this hairstyle so much!!! :hearteyes:

I'm so sick of middle part hair style. I don't know why she obsessed that middle part hair style. It makes her looks very older and make her face way much bigger.

Hmmm? But she has been parting her hair more on the side with a lot of curls lately and in previous years It seems when she straightens her hair hair with a more middle part, it's more favorable.  I feel that the curly side part makes her look older.  The whole "Bitch, I'm Madonna" and "Ghosttown" look was perfect.  What came before and after seemed to age her more than make her look youthful.  I personally think she looks her best with less make-up and less curls/side part.

6 minutes ago, stefo said:

About looks, my dream is to see her clearly 60, a mature and glamourus lady, with contemporary sounding solid and strong songs. I hope for EVOLUTION this time.

That's not who Madonna is.  Much of her career and her recent Instagram post proves that she prefers to be unflattering and very sexual. The latter has always surfaced through her work.  She seems to be intent in proving that she is sexy and relevant even at "60".  Unfortunately, whatever she does people will call her desperate and a "has been". 

8 minutes ago, stefo said:

yeah, but I don't think that being mature and glamourus would hide her sex appeal at all, it's just a different way to expose her beauty and temper

You know I'm first to defend her, but people will simply see her as being desperate because she's being very sexual.  As long as she keeps trying to pose naked, (or expose her boobs) people will not take her serious. People will see her as "desperate".  I don't feel she's in a phase where she is feeling reserved. Unless she's trying to get it all out in her IG posts, I feel she will be continuing to prove she's relevant with sexual tactics. I personally have no issue with it, but the general public will be turned off by it. Therefore, her  new music will be ignored.

42 minutes ago, stefo said:

Yeah @Liam, but I don't think that being mature and glamourus would hide her sex appeal at all, it's just a different way to expose her beauty and temper.

Well I'm not sure we are on 100% same  page but I think I kind of get that what stefo trying to saying. 

For example Justify my Love VS SEX BOOK.  

Both has very sexual contents but Justify my love is very mature, glamorous and same time it has old Hollywood style classical appeal. But Sex Book is more like direct mood. you know it's literally directly goes to A SEX. you know what I'm saying? Sex, Pussy, Dick, boobs! Yes it's SEX! kind of mood.

I personally prefer Justify my love than SEX. Don't get me wrong I love Sex Book era but what i'm trying to saying is IF she want to be sexual now then she could do with some classical touch something like Justify my love and Express yourself style. not a recent instagram photo style.

And think about Vogue too. It didn't have direct sexual contents but she was sexy as hell in that video.

Another example think about Rita Hayworth in Movie Gilda and Bette davis in "All about Eve" they even didn't naked at all but they were very sexual and sensual.

Well, it was just about her look honestly, her style. Maybe my mistake was to use the word "expose" wich can easily be connected with boobs or body showing (sorry, english is not my primary language so I can be wrong about the undertone of words sometimes).

Anyway to clarify my point, I think that the third set of the MDNA tour was strong and on point about both, meaning and style, in representing a mature, classy woman's sensuality.

About the difference between Sex and Justify My Love @brazilfan, for me Sex was just much more explicit, but -you know- they were very different times and, yeah, it fucking DID have a meaning then :broken::broken::broken: ... still my favourite era!

Oh I just saw the Hayworth, Davis and the Vogue video examples you added and they fit very well my idea, of course in a more contemporary way ... I mean, c'me on, who's more unapologetic than Mrs Bette Davis?!

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic