Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I really wondering that this is untouched original picture?

it looks really photoshoped, especially her jaw.

Yet, it is not!  Just the angle of the take.  Enjoy it!  It's a blast from the past.

Actually it is!! I just found original untouched photo!

I really love this untouched original photo! 

She looks real and same time She is such a goddess!

Enjoy it. You're welcome. :kiss2:

tod_la_ns2.jpg

LOL!  You do realize she looks absolutely the same in both pictures, other than yours is a much lower and darker quality.  That jawline that you referred to in your earlier post, is exactly the same in BOTH pics.  Nice try though!!  Stop looking for things that aren't there.  No need to thank me!! ;)

landscape-madonnagrill.jpg

LOL!  You do realize she looks absolutely the same in both pictures, other than yours is a much lower and darker quality.  That jawline that you referred to in your earlier post, is exactly the same in BOTH pics.  Nice try though!!  Stop looking for things that aren't there.  No need to thank me!! ;)

Are you serious? Not just her jaw Even her left boob are photoshpped for little bit bigger and pointed so her left arm's shape also changed.

Oh wait!! i just realized that you are the one insist a just mosaic for her nipples for newspaper as heavily photospped by troll.

Ok No more conversation with you. Just open your eyes bigger and check this photo by yourself.

LcryzEe.jpg

Are you serious? Not just her jaw Even her left boob are photoshpped for little bit bigger and pointed so her left arm's shape also changed.

Oh wait!! i just realized that you are the one insist a just mosaic for her nipples for newspaper as heavily photospped by troll.

Ok No more conversation with you. Just open your eyes bigger and check this photo by yourself.

LcryzEe.jpg

I didn't say it wasn't airbrushed, but again the jawline is the same. That is what I was referring to. You obviously are seeing what you want to see. Your piss poor picture is hardly an image to prove her jawline was photoshopped.  LOL!  Again, nice try.  No need to be so combative and nasty.  I simply said you were wrong and you go ape shit over it!! Stop taking everything so damn serious. LOL!

come-at-me-bro-im-gonna-go-apeshit-crazy

I didn't say it wasn't airbrushed, but again the jawline is the same. That is what I was referring to. You obviously are seeing what you want to see. Your piss poor picture is hardly an image to prove her jawline was photoshopped.  LOL!  Again, nice try.  No need to be so combative and nasty.  I simply said you were wrong and you go ape shit over it!! Stop taking everything so damn serious. LOL!

come-at-me-bro-im-gonna-go-apeshit-crazy

Denial.gif

:bananawave:

Denial.gif

:bananawave:

Well, I'm happy to see you're admitting your denial. But I'll be bowing out of any future tirade you go on. It's pretty juvenile for you to get all upset over something someone was trying to objectively point out to you. 

I think her jawline looks the same in both but it is photoshopped up. She went from looking sassy to plastic. I don't mind it, but I don't understand why it had to be done.

I agree there is some airbrushing, but like you mentioned, the JAWLINE is the same.  That is what I was referring to.  Obviously someone airbrushed her skin.

I agree there is some airbrushing, but like you mentioned, the JAWLINE is the same.  That is what I was referring to.  Obviously someone airbrushed her skin.

p48PMfB.png

Denial is not a solution.  :bananawave:

i mean i don't know who do this but they photoshoped so hard and even changed her lips' shape too.

oh and i just found out that they even photoshoped cheeks too!

They use that shadow for change, so phtoshopped very hard from her cheeks line to jaw line so they make her face looks really weird unrealistic sharp V line.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic