Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Stevie, have you read the first book of her magnificent autobiography "I know why the Caged Bird sings"? http://www.e4thai.com/e4e/images/pdf/i_know_why_the_caged_bird_sings.pdf Imagine if she wrote that beautiful poem into a song; just like she did with Whitman for Sanctuary?

Nope i haven't read it, but i will on your recommendation .

Nope i haven't read it, but i will on your recommendation .

It's a harrowing account of Maya's coming of age as a precocious but insecure black girl in the American South during the 1930s and subsequently in California during the 1940s.  She struggled with the pain of having been rejected and abandoned by her parents. She was tormented by the belief that she was an ugly child who would never measure up to genteel, white girls. And she did not feel equal to other black children. She faced a deep-seated southern racism & endured several appalling incidents that taught her about the insidious nature of racism. She also endured the guilt and shame of having been sexually abused...

Posted Image

I think this is after BBMAs. After party. right?

anyway Madonna Looks darn Great!!! I just love it! Both of them!

i mena Ariana's music is not my type of music but I really love her respect for The Queen of Pop.

I approve it. 

Oh, she looks sooo good here

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic