Madonna quotes you love!

Voguerista

Ok, here's one...

“No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.â€

Well, this is my ultilmate fav from her and live by it as well.

Other's I quite enjoy...

"Not only do we suffer from racism and sexism, but we also suffer from ageism. Once you reach a certain age you're not allowed to be adventurous, you're not allowed to be sexual, I mean is there a rule? Are you supposed to just die when you're 40?"

And this is so true. Most young kids will blurt out things what adults are thinking, but will never say...

"Children always understand. They have open minds. They have built-in shit detectors."

"If you take everything I do at face value, you're going to be horrified. Or intimidated. Or insulted. Or bored."

For those who have an issue with her dating younger men:

"Younger people are generally more adventurous -- they're more open, more fun -- have you met many guys my age? Guys my age are married or divorced or grumpy, fat and balding."

“If your joy is derived from what society thinks of you, you're always going to be disappointed.â€

“Everyone is entitled to my opinion† :Madonna009:

“I've been popular and unpopular successful and unsuccessful loved and loathed and I know how meaningless it all is. Therefore I feel free to take whatever risks I want.â€

Better to live one year as a tiger, then a hundred as sheep.â€

And another...

“There's no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they're perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction. 'Cos your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit.†