Advice on buying concert tickets

Duane

Hi all. 

New to the group, also a newish Madonna fan. Am planning to attend the next tour with my best friend. Problem is this will be our first time buying tickets internationally, usually we buy and attend events locally (South Africa). Any advice on how to get the best tickets before they are sold out? 

It would be good to get a free subscription to the official fanclub, madonna.com, as the fans get presale tickets, but I don't know if it is now closed...

Then the site normally tells about the official retailers, such as Ticketmaster.

The site is not very well updated, but in general for the tour it is.

BTW, @Duanewelcome!

51 minutes ago, Enrico said:

It would be good to get a free subscription to the official fanclub, madonna.com, as the fans get presale tickets, but I don't know if it is now closed...

Then the site normally tells about the official retailers, such as Ticketmaster.

The site is not very well updated, but in general for the tour it is.

BTW, @Duanewelcome!

Thank you. So ticketmaster is my best bet. I hope this works lol. Been planning this for years

On 6/21/2018 at 1:14 AM, thelioncourtheart_ said:

My friend has the Icon legacy pass so she normally gets ours in a bundle when they go on sale. Make friends with Icon members since they usually get good seats before the general public.

Lol thanks i will be hoeing myself out then.