Sign in to follow this  
Music...come..together.AL3

Depression - Stress

I think everyone in their life suffers from stress or depression - its just how you deal with it i guess - Personally whenever i feel down i listen to music or watch a movie - anything thats kind of an escape. I dont think people these days are scared to talk about it ? i think its much more common 

I totally get what you are saying though - even though i dont know you personally all i can say is keep your chin up and dont let people get to you ? Im 42 and the older i get the less bothered i care what people think of me - sending you a big hug though :) The whos that girl movie always cheers me up when im at my lowest :)

I hope i don't sound like a victim. But me and my brother have finally found a rest home for my mother(that deals with alzheimer's) thinking she would love cause she would meet other people with the same problems they had a huge list and finally have a opening .I always promised her she wouldn't go to a rest home.  And i keep second guessing whether to do it or not. In our area its the best one that her insurance will cover. We can't afford the ones we would've loved for them to take care of her. So i'm praying we're making the right decision. I know everyone tells me i look worn out. Doing this for 4 and 1/2 years. But then again you only have one mother. and i'm going to be so depressed without her. But she sometimes knows me then she thinks i'm her mother. :sad: Madonna always cheers me up  and this forum does.