Madonna-team should learn from K-pop Music industry.

we all agree that Madonna-team is lazy as hell.

For example look at that how they poorly manage Madonna official youtube channel!! I mean THE OFFICIAL Channel!!!

Whole world is enthusiastic about K-pop right now and there's  some clear reason.

For example Most of K-pop artist release official music video then one or two weeks later they release Dance practice video (AKA choreography video) at their official youtube site for fans

Soemthing like this. 

This is Official music video.

Then one or two weeks later they release this kind of artist's actual dance practice video.

Well, to be fair We also have Madonna's MDNA tour rehearsal video. remember? how Madonna fans excited to watch it?

But problem is that is Not official video right? That is leaked illegal video.

But this K-pop industry is working very hard and very smart way. 

Why we just give our own official dance practice video to our loyal fans? 

This kind of video makes fans happy and fans can practice dance routine with official dance practice video and it makes youtube views goes to up.

(I mean this K-pop dance practice video's views is higher than Madonna's official music videos.)

This is youtube and internet era then use it wisely and more actively. 

And there's some more K-pop singers dance practice videos for example.(these are all uploaded these artist's their own official youtube channel)

it would be nice to get more stuff like this but thats not how M is I guesss.. she only likes finished products. In kpop, companies release as many extras as possible, the creativity in the marketing, the album packagings, the websites, etc is super important, everything is thought out and conceptualized. in the west record companies dont do much for their artists, its not systemized. So Madonna is stuck with the little she can get from interscrap and what her team can do, which by the looks of it isnt that much in the digital era...

Part 2.

And they not just upload dance practice video.

Sometimes they mixed with some humor for fans 

And they also make vertical live music video. (yeah K-pop industry already made vertical version of music videos even way before American pop star did.)

For example this is actual official Music video

Then they release this vertical version for smart phone users

I mean how fans doesn't love this effort?

I always thought it was a pity that stuff like the MDNA Tour rehearsals and stuff weren't used for anything. So much material that just goes unused when it could be great extras. :sad: I know it's wrong, but some of those leaks really reignited my love for her in times of really dry seasons... 

Part 3 Album

They give great album package to their fans.

watch these K-pop album unboxing videos.

yeah these are not Photobook unboxing! this is actual album set!! Can you believe this?

They actually make CD album set looks like some great gift box.

They include CD, photo book(almost 100 pages), photo calendar, huge poster, autographed Polaroid photos and etc!!

Price?

13~20 US dollar.

That's all. can you believe it?

That's the reason whole over the world young fans still buy k-pop actual CD product.

Because it worth it!!

I want see K-Pop 35 years in their career and how well they are being manged then.  LOL!  Madonna is hardly a manufactured boy band.

EDIT: See my next post for a follow up reply as for some reason I thought this was about a specific band BTS.

21 minutes ago, Liam said:

I want see K-Pop 35 years in their career and how well they are being manged then.  LOL! 

Actually they are doing very well.

These are some example.

Sechskies did 20th anniversary concert at 2017

And shinhwa did 20th anniversary concert at 2018

yeah they still looks like 20s something year old but they are all 39~40 year old.

And Seo Tae Ji's 25th concert. and he is almost 50 years old.

My apologies... for some reason I thought you were referring to BTS which has made this K-POP genre blow up.  But again, you're talking about a multi-million dollar industry that handles a specific genre that was popular specifically in Asian markets.  Much like the music industry handles pop music or country, etc.  

I'm not sure we can compare the handling of the music industry handling a genre  to Madonna the artist because there are plenty of pop artists who do get the treatment you're wanting Madonna to have.

I don't think her team is "lazy".   Never did!  Just because they aren't capitalizing on her back catalog and doing what everyone else is doing, makes them lazy.   Sure, I would love to see more from Madonna and her team when it comes to appreciating her back catalog, but when she's ready.  I see Madonna as an individual artist who makes some pretty heavy decisions about her own brand, and not something I lie blame on just her management or her team. 

3 minutes ago, Liam said:

My apologies... for some reason I thought you were referring to BTS which has made this K-POP genre blow up.  But again, you're talking about a multi-million dollar industry that handles a specific genre that was popular specifically in Asian markets.  Much like the music industry handles pop music or country, etc.  

I'm not sure we can compare a genre to Madonna the artist because there are plenty of pop artists who do get the treatment you're wanting Madonna to have.

I don't think her team is "lazy".   Never did!  Just because they aren't capitalizing on her back catalog and doing what everyone else is doing, makes them lazy.   Sure, I would love to see more from Madonna and her team, but when she's ready.  I see Madonna as an individual artist who makes some pretty heavy decisions about her own brand. 

well I'm not sure about what is your concept of Madonna.

But for me My Madonna is doesn't stuck in the past. My Madonna is never afraid to change.

She never hesitate embrace new stuff, new wave from new generation and new worlds.

That's the Madonna I know and I adore. And that's the reason she is still The one and only Queen of pop.

So if K-pop music industry has great quality to learn then why do you think Madonna never gonna embrace it?

Well that's not Madonna I used to know.

15 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

well I'm not sure about what is your concept of Madonna.

But for me My Madonna is doesn't stuck in the past. My Madonna is never afraid to change.

She never hesitate embrace new stuff, new wave from new generation and new worlds.

That's the Madonna I know and I adore. And that's the reason she is still The one and only Queen of pop.

So if K-pop music industry has great quality to learn then why do you think Madonna never gonna embrace it?

Well that's not Madonna I used to know.

Madonna "stuck in the past"?  She "never embraces new stuff"?? LOL!  No way!  Are we even talking about the same artist?  Madonna is constantly evolving.  In fact, most of the fan base has been criticizing because she refuses to embrace her past.  Yet, I see her as constantly evolving, always looking for a new sound. She's always looking for new ways to express herself and get her music heard.  Unfortunately, the music industry is bailing on her now and limiting her because she's an older artist. 

But let's be realistic here. The Asian market has always been ahead when it comes to technology.  Madonna just needs time to catch up.  But again, she's not going to get the same support K-Pop is giving their artists.  And certainly since she's an older artist, the industry will be hesitant in spending money on her. 

3 hours ago, Fighter said:

I always thought it was a pity that stuff like the MDNA Tour rehearsals and stuff weren't used for anything. So much material that just goes unused when it could be great extras. :sad: I know it's wrong, but some of those leaks really reignited my love for her in times of really dry seasons... 

Yeah! that's my point! why let these interesting stuff out as interesting official behind videos at her official youtube channel and makes fan happy!

This is something that has been happening for many many years in the K-Pop, J-Pop, C-Pop, and M-Pop industries, especially with the physical releases of the music. Quite often, new releases would be very well handled, and you would rarely just find the standard single CD release (as you would find in the west) as the releases always come with extras, be it extra DVDs, specially filmed videos, posters, free merchandise, clothing, toys, special packaging, etc. Several artists also tend to record music videos for every track on the album, and release the album as a music/video set. They have always been pretty far ahead when it comes to planning the packaging of their releases. It would be really great if artists like Madonna could follow this example, however, the expense would eat into profits so its not really likely (though, Kylie did come rather close with her Golden release).

On 2018. 6. 10. at 2:53 AM, madgefan said:

Are we really trying to compare a 60-year-old American singer to some Asian boy bands whose work is especially designed for teens' consume? Wasn't it enough to compare Madonna to Gaga's promotional agenda during 4 friggin' years??

huh? Are you A freaking ageist?

What is the connection with her age between Giving great album product to fans, uploading interesting behind scene at youtube official channel?

she is 60 year old so what? so you're telling me that She should Not give great album product to fans? And her team should not upload interesting behind scene at her youtube official channel?

Because she is too old now? wow. I just.. wow...

:Madonna026:

16 hours ago, brazilfan said:

huh? Are you A freaking ageist?

What is the connection with her age between Giving great album product to fans, uploading interesting behind scene at youtube official channel?

she is 60 year old so what? so you're telling me that She should Not give great album product to fans? And her team should not upload interesting behind scene at her youtube official channel?

Because she is too old now? wow. I just.. wow...

Are you fucking serious, dude? We've been through this fucking ageism discussion 100 million fucking times... this has got really fucking boring, annoying, and almost repulsive!!

Apparently, I can't mention Madonna's age as ONE of the zillion factors she's not popular anymore because now it seems I'm discriminating her? I've been following her since she turned 40 and she was already considered an old act. You know what? I've learnt to live with that crap til this day and I honestly couldn't give a damn about what the media has to say.

You are the one comparing her promotion performance and commercial tactics in this thread and comes here thinking what she should really do is fucking flooding the internet with, according to your opinion, the same things all those Asian successful acts are doing these days... Well, honey she will never do it because she's Madonna, and has never sacrificed her life or lived up to the expectations from the media and fans. A different story was being told almost 20 years ago when she only had Lola to worry about and had time to manage the terrific Ray of Light promotion. Now she's got a family and her kids are growing up quickly and obviously wants to spend her time in other parental and artistic projects.

Her music has always been important and we fans are dying to know what she is going to offer in a few months? But do I believe her music career is the most important center of her attention right now. HELL NO. It seems it hasn't been since the American Life era when she almost wrote the entire album just before she started recycling old ideas in Confessions, Hard Candy, MDNA, and Rebel Heart.

Do I have more important things to worry about? Of course! I do have a life outside the board... Should I remind you who's was writing shit about Madonna's APPARENT weight gain a few months ago?? Now that was stupid.

ADEUS

#sorrynotsorry

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

Are you fucking serious, dude? We've been through this fucking ageism discussion 100 million fucking times... this has got really fucking boring, annoying, and almost repulsive!!

Apparently, I can't mention Madonna's age as ONE of the zillion factors she's not popular anymore because now it seems I'm discriminating her? I've been following her since she turned 40 and she was already considered an old act.

Wow it seems like you clearly have anger issue. You just can't finish sentence with a lot of "fucking"? Aren't you?

Calm down sister!! LOL :Madonna026:

And You're not Madonna, you're a just a nobody with anger issue so the fact is you don't know What Madonna gonna do. 

So Bye~~~:Madonna003:

#Ignoring User which has anger issue

• 3 weeks later...