Favourite producer that Madonna has worked with

anel_

The excitement for M14 is very apparent amongst us fans and music lovers. She’s working with a fan favourite producer again Mirwais <3 and supposedly Diplo. Also a new couple of producers have joined Madonna’s collaboration tree but what I would like to know is who is your favourite producer she has worked with and why?

Mine is Andre Betts simply because where life begins, waiting and secret garden are a three of her most sopshisticated tracks. Did you do it as another great track. Mirwais, Reggie Lucas and Patrick Leonard my other favourites

This is a tough one because she has made some amazing tracks with different producers throughout her 36 year career ? Its like saying what is her best song ?

To me its Pat Leonard for the 80's, Shep For the early 90's, Orbit for the rest with a bit of Stuart Price for the later years(He was definitely her best tour music director post 2001) 

As for Diplo (Yuck) don't like his music - he's very overrated(So is Calvin Harris but fucking hot though ! ) both musically and hes not bad looking - i think he looks a bit like Guy Ritchie ?

Very hard to choose because I feel that every producer she worked with got some really great music out of her, starting with Stephen Bray.  Of course, Pat Leonard, William Orbit and Stuart all stand out to me as well.  And I think Mirwaiis may have helped Madonna be more artistic musically and in her writing as well.  One can say that about "Orbit", but he has this distinguished sound, while I feel Mirwais is much more versatile and doesn't have one particular sound that identifies him.

10 hours ago, Enrico said:

I love Pat Leonard, because he recorded Like a prayer with real musicians.

The pair Pat + Steve Bray also worked very well as a combination.

I like Mirwais, more for American Life than Music.

After those pictures I will reconsider Diplo :lol:

Music is one of my favourite Madonna albums though. It’s her peak when it comes to experimenting with music

shep (erotica is still amazing today)

Mirwais (music and american life and maybe let it will be)

neptunes (she's not me, beat goes on)

interestingly the ones the sheep fans fawn over have dated the most. william orbit and stuart price sound so long in the tooth now.

Mirwais and Orbit, they took her to another artistic level. She has never reached the same quality as with "Paradise..." and " Skin" since then. But I am sure there will be more interesting stuff to find if she works again with Mirwais.

I also love "Secret Garden", but don't know the producer.