Album photoshoot ?

judas2015

Actually, I don't think this has anything to do with the MDNA skin line. I have noticed that the majority of her promo if not all for her skin line, her hair is done up to appear shorter and far more "old Hollywood".  

But yeah, it could be for anything.  And I have a hunch she's already done an album photo shoot with Steven Klein.  

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think she's just talking about the instagram video, as she can be seen on it.

Ahh, that makes sense. So then again, it could be for anything again. HA!!!  I love it!!  Surprises to come.

ciaradoesmakeupLast night. My first cameo in a @Madonna video. My favourite part was getting the full rundown on @mdnaskin from the creator herself. Textures are next level. Oh and loving how serious you are

oh.. so this is for mdnaskin product. Again. all the good concept for mdnaskin product then cheap concept for new album? (again?)

oh wait sec.. Is she just said that Madonna use Mdnaskin product not for Mdanskin product? I'm confused now.

Anyway I'm sure that this is for some promo album or mdnskin whatever. Yeah Madonna is rich woman but she usually didn't do it for nothing.

oh by the way I notice that she did post photos at instagram with her twin children with same hair and necklace from Met gala in the last few days. I suspect that maybe her new single is Beautiful game from Met gala and its new music video include Met gala performance scene. Or at least same concept from Met gala look.