In The Beginning: Madonna as Child

Hi. Just wanted to share a little something I put together.  I intentionally wanted the soundtrack to narrate the images.  Hope you enjoy!

1 hour ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Yes. You can see somewhat of a scar in some videos.

I bet that early mole removal only enhanced her fear of getting Cancer like her mother, and dying at an early age.  I know she fretted about it until she passed that age her mother had died of Cancer.

16 minutes ago, Enrico said:

But she doesn't have in her late teen pictures, so it must have been removed at a very early age.

I agree.  It seem pictures of her after the age of 5, it's not there anymore.  

15 minutes ago, GetNasty said:

Bravo, Liam.

Immensely moving. :luv:

Thanks!! ;)

23 hours ago, cailohfornia said:

Yes I’m not the only one who has “deduced” this from her early videos! 

Btw amazing job @Liam... Madonna would be moved.

Thank you @cailohfornia And I remember in the early 80's being memorized by that scar which at times you couldn't always see, but other times you did. 

Speaking of moles, the mole under her nose was undoubtedly penciled in darker than what it appeared, but I recall back in the 80's, some saying it wasn't real because it would switch to the other side.  Of course, some didn't clue in that the picture they were looking at was from magazines that would horizontally switch the image, making it look like the mole was on the other side of her face.  LOL!

6 hours ago, Liam said:

Thank you @cailohfornia And I remember in the early 80's being memorized by that scar which at times you couldn't always see, but other times you did. 

Speaking of moles, the mole under her nose was undoubtedly penciled in darker than what it appeared, but I recall back in the 80's, some saying it wasn't real because it would switch to the other side.  Of course, some didn't clue in that the picture they were looking at was from magazines that would horizontally switch the image, making it look like the mole was on the other side of her face.  LOL!

Yup! That mole scar is apparent in the Material Girl & Papa Don’t Preach videos. I was always intrigued by it and then once I saw her infant/toddler photos (back in 2004!) I already had figured out that the scar was from that larger mole on the cheek which needed to be removed for possible malignancy reasons and for prevention.

SPEAKING OF THAT LEGENDARY MOLE, my first thread here was about it and did learn that on some earlier photos it was actually pencilled in to look bigger and on some occassions it looked small and more like a real mole! It was amazing nonetheless. I’m just FRUSTRATED as to why it disappeared just before the Erotica era lol.

1 hour ago, cailohfornia said:

It was amazing nonetheless. I’m just FRUSTRATED as to why it disappeared just before the Erotica era lol.

It really hadn't disappeared entirely at the time and up until the last few years, raw photos of her still showed the mole.  It's possible she's finally had it removed or maybe her skin treatments over the years have helped diminish it.