You haven't heard Madonna until you've listened to her music on LSD.

*DISCLAIMER: Adults are free to do as they like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. I'm sharing my experiences is all.

You think you have heard Madonna's music...think again. There are layers you can't hear until you get psychedelic.

If you listen to her on acid then you will hear and see and feel the depth of her voice, music and lyrics. There is nothing like it.

Ray of Light is already an acid trip.

American Life is thumping from start to finish. Mirwais knows what he's doing.

Confessions is a whole other sonic dimension that breathed new life into each song for me. Although yet to try Hard Candy...

If you want to hear Madonna again for the first time and breathe new life into your love for her magic, drop some acid. (like a responsible adult)

Imagine time stops and each piece of the music separates and gets stretched into infinity and her voice carries you to the heights of heaven and to the depths of hell and back again. 

Music is architecture, music builds worlds and there is no place that I'd rather be than Madonna world. 

Try it and see.

35 minutes ago, The Same Parts said:

You can trip on any kind of music.

But that sounds fun.

Definitely. And I have. But there is something magic in Madonna that is not of this world.

27 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

Imagine time stops and each piece of the music separates and gets stretched into infinity and her voice carries you to the heights of heaven and to the depths of hell and back again. 

Music is architecture, music builds worlds and there is no place that I'd rather be than Madonna world. 

Try it and see.

But don't forget the important thing: SET & SETTING!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_and_setting

28 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

I already feel all of that with M. I don't need any kind of drug to alter my reality or my senses. I like to be too much in control of myself and my acts to do drugs, but to each their own i guess :-)

9 minutes ago, heartcore said:

I've never done LSD, but listening to music on ecstasy is very fun.

People judge drugs too much. As long as you're not overdoing it and are doing it in a safe environment with trustworthy people, then it's okay.

You also have to know wether you're likely to get addicted. Sadly I probably fall in that category so I never touched an illegal drug. :sis:

1 hour ago, Fighter said:

You also have to know wether you're likely to get addicted. Sadly I probably fall in that category so I never touched an illegal drug. :sis:

Well we are all Madonna addicts so there is no cure for that.

LSD is totally not addictive. You just lie back, close your eyes, put your headphones on and melt into the music. Lasts full 12 hours, the first 6 are the most intense then it calms down considerably.

Alcohol and cigarettes are the most dangerous drugs, never touched them.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I already feel all of that with M. I don't need any kind of drug to alter my reality or my senses. I like to be too much in control of myself and my acts to do drugs, but to each their own i guess :-)

I feel the same way about alcohol. I don't drink because drink makes you lose consciousness. LSD gives you more consciousness. You are absolutely in control on it, hyper aware. It's just like a rollercoaster, get on, enjoy and get off when it's done. Simple. No danger.

The only danger is if one already has mental health issues, because LSD cleans you out mentally. All those little demons are brought to the harsh light of day, some people like them covered and buried forever. 

It also shouldn't be illegal. Cigarettes and alcohol should be illegal as they are the biggest killers. Also, @fighter should this thread be moved to "Off-topic"? Sorry.

1 hour ago, Fighter said:

LSD & ecstasy aren't really drugs people get addicted to.  Not saying it doesn't happen, just not very probable.  Opioids? Crystal Meth?  Cocaine?  Cigarretes? Very addictive. Stay away.

• Enrico locked this topic