[INSTAGRAM] Beautiful Game...coming soon! Mirwais..

MadgeSlave

16 minutes ago, Liam said:

Anyway, I really can't imagine anyone having an opinion of a small clip she performed that is barely audible.  Also, what was performed was sandwiched in between two songs.  What she did perform live may not even sound anything like the song. 

Agreed. She’s not stupid. I could definitely see her changing the tempo and sound slightly to fit the rest of the performance and to leave a little to the imagination for release.

From the clip, I’m intrigued, but it’s hard to judge if I like something until I’ve heard the full song. I’ve loved clips and been underwhelmed when I’ve heard the full track. I’m looking at you, Love Spent.

I don't think Madonna would be stupid enough to surprise perform a new single and attempt to steal Janet's thunder since Janet's coming back at the BBMA's. If anything it'd be wise if Madonna was able to book an hour on Ellen and perform the new single and talk about the new album she's been crafting,moving to Portugal,her newly adopted twins,and whatever else.

wait......  mirwais is confirmed for sure? she resurrected him? my pussy is literally flooded! i have to say the melodic line we heard didnt say much, but if its mirwais then im sure it will be very musical.... hopefully its top form stuff. 

anyways the title is misleading she didnt say it was a new single. lets not jump to too many conclusions.

Beautiful game that I never learned

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2018/beautiful-game-that-i-never-learned/

Breaking news straight from Madonna’s Instagram, further confirming the return of her longtime collaborator Mirwais (and possibly Magic as the song’s or the album’s title?).

The image used is a Heavenly Bodies-inspired artwork posted by Aldo Diaz also on Instagram last week.

51 minutes ago, SpencerCSR said:

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but exactly 4 years ago, M posted fan made artwork for Unapologetic Bitch and everyone thought she was about to drop something. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 12.46.06 AM.png

things have improved, and shes not using those damn hashtags. fans need to chill tho. she just said we’ll have something soon. which i hope it is actually soon cos otherwise why say anything. (0 ) (0 ) side eyes...

1 hour ago, Dunk96 said:

I don't think Madonna would be stupid enough to surprise perform a new single and attempt to steal Janet's thunder since Janet's coming back at the BBMA's. If anything it'd be wise if Madonna was able to book an hour on Ellen and perform the new single and talk about the new album she's been crafting,moving to Portugal,her newly adopted twins,and whatever else.

Do think she gives two shits about Janet and her "comeback" I don't and fans of both would love if that happened. There is room for everyone.

3 hours ago, SpencerCSR said:

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but exactly 4 years ago, M posted fan made artwork for Unapologetic Bitch and everyone thought she was about to drop something. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 12.46.06 AM.png

Lol. Do you know that DrownedMadonna confirmed that the music video was already filmed?

We at DrownedMadonna.com heard that Madonna already filmed a video for her lead single in London. The clip is directed by her longtime collaborator Steven Klein.

Source: https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/05/17/madonnas-new-music-is-coming-very-soon/

I also think she won't repeat RH mistakes this time, if she says "soon" (and not just hashtagging it: "That I never Learned.............Coming Soon!" seems a proper announcement), I think we can also expect a late spring/early summer single and a late summer album release (wasn't Mirways's Music released at the end of september?)

I have to say I'm not that excited at the possibility the album could be called Magic, I'd prefer Beautiful Game instead. Especially intended with bitter irony, as clear from the few lines heard at the Met Ball, I find it very fascinating. Said that: I'M MADLY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, MadgeSlave said:

Lol. Do you know that DrownedMadonna confirmed that the music video was already filmed?

We at DrownedMadonna.com heard that Madonna already filmed a video for her lead single in London. The clip is directed by her longtime collaborator Steven Klein.

Source: https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/05/17/madonnas-new-music-is-coming-very-soon/

I'm not sure they confirmed anything. She had posted her shoot w/ Steven Klein on IG & it was speculated it was for the video among other things.  But if true, FINALLY she lets him direct a non-tour screen video!  

6 hours ago, Eyzonme said:

On November 20, 2017 Guinness World Recordsrevealed that BTS had earned a spot in their 2018 edition for "having the world's most Twitter engagements for a music group".[26]That December, they were revealed to be the most tweeted about celebrity in 2017, being "liked or retweeted over half a billion times (502 million)" worldwide, more than U.S. President Donald Trump and Justin Biebercombined

How much more relevant to you want BTS to be?

WOW, so relevant! 

2 hours ago, stefo said:

I also think she won't repeat RH mistakes this time, if she says "soon" (and not just hashtagging it: "That I never Learned.............Coming Soon!" seems a proper announcement), I think we can also expect a late spring/early summer single and a late summer album release (wasn't Mirways's Music released at the end of september?)

I have to say I'm not that excited at the possibility the album could be called Magic, I'd prefer Beautiful Game instead. Especially intended with bitter irony, as clear from the few lines heard at the Met Ball, I find it very fascinating. Said that: I'M MADLY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do people think the album title is Magic? Is it because she hashtag'ed it along with Mirwais' name? It could be a song title or just to imply that their work is magic? IDK. She also hashtag'ed Mambo and has that word as a necklace, like as if she's promoting it as a project? I don't mind Magic as it has many possibilities, but would prefer Mambo (with interesting definitions: a Latin American dance similar in rhythm to the rumba, a voodoo priestess). Beautiful Game is ok for a song title, not too sure for an entire album/project. Not that it really matters, I'm looking forward to new music.

16 hours ago, Rory said:

Why do people think the album title is Magic? Is it because she hashtag'ed it along with Mirwais' name? It could be a song title or just to imply that their work is magic? IDK. She also hashtag'ed Mambo and has that word as a necklace, like as if she's promoting it as a project? I don't mind Magic as it has many possibilities, but would prefer Mambo (with interesting definitions: a Latin American dance similar in rhythm to the rumba, a voodoo priestess). Beautiful Game is ok for a song title, not too sure for an entire album/project. Not that it really matters, I'm looking forward to new music.

Mambo is supposedly the name the twins use to call her

2 hours ago, discohub said:

Mambo is supposedly the name the twins use to call her

Oh interesting! I did not know that. I like how over time she's taken different nicknames as alter-ego personas: Dita, Veronica, Esther, Mdolla, MDNA, Madge, Mo ... Am I missing any? I like Mambo.

On 19/05/2018 at 1:29 AM, drcosmonauta said:

WOW, so relevant! 

Typical. Get called out and run with your tail between your legs and not engage in a discussion. You attacked the other forum member with your nonsensical comment and can't even take it yourself. Pretty lame tbh. 

BTW as I type, a song by BTS is the second highest trending song right now on YouTube after childish gambino, 55mil view in less than 48 hours.

More social media engagements than JB and Trump in 2017.

Rather than make defeatist responses to being owned, maybe you are just not up to date on modern popculture? Perhaps you don't know the definition of 'relevant'?

I don't follow BTS but they extremely massive in 2017 and 2018, more than Madonna. In USA too (as per their appearance on Ellen and winning a billboard award). 

Back on topic (sorry Fighter).