[INSTAGRAM] Beautiful Game...coming soon! Mirwais..

MadgeSlave

well now people does start saying again "this mean maybe Madonna will do surprise performance with her new song at BMAs!" at her instagram! lol 

I honestly don't know what I'm expecting right now. I doubt it because if Madonna will perform at BMAs then they already use this information for their ADs for rating. I mean this gonna be huge! so if Madonna will perform at BMAs then why BMAs does not use this for their ADs? But then Madonna did surprise performance at Met gala, so who knows what's gonna happen?

But either way I'm already falling in love with this new era! Unexpected schedule and unexpected surprise single!

So if this is her first new single from her new album then My guess is right. we probably gonna have her new album after 3 months from now on. And I really hope my guess is right. Because I desperately need her new music right now!

2 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

well now people does start saying again "this mean maybe Madonna will do surprise performance with her new song at BMAs!" at her instagram! lol 

I honestly don't know what I'm expecting right now. I doubt it because if Madonna will perform at BMAs then they already use this information for their ADs for rating. I mean this gonna be huge! so if Madonna will perform at BMAs then why BMAs does not use this for their ADs? But then Madonna did surprise performance at Met gala, so who knows what's gonna happen?

But either way I'm already falling in love with this new era! Unexpected schedule and unexpected surprise single!

So if this is her first new single from her new album then My guess is right. we probably gonna have her new album after 3 months from now on. And I really hope my guess is right. Because I desperately need her new music right now!

Where did you saw that people were speculating about a BBMA performance?

Let's just wait until it comes. The more we speculate the more we'll drive ourselves insane.:cryin:

In before it's ft. Nicki Minaj, a buzz single, not the first single, the song from her upcoming movie, the Nicki song meant for Nicki's album, one of the rejected writing camp songs, etc.

Though it's exciting knowing she's confirmed new music to come!

Yeah lets wait and see , it whas on belgium radio news she is releasing new music Soon. 

I would like a side project for the new song and  a nicki minaj duet song ( but only for nicki’s album) .

cant wait to hear her story about the new song .... 

but first a suprise release it more excited 

3 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Let's just wait until it comes. The more we speculate the more we'll drive ourselves insane.:cryin:

In before it's ft. Nicki Minaj, a buzz single, not the first single, the song from her upcoming movie, the Nicki song meant for Nicki's album, one of the rejected writing camp songs, etc.

Though it's exciting knowing she's confirmed new music to come!

This is kinda non-sense/off topic, but I absolutely love your new avi! UAU

1 hour ago, drcosmonauta said:

wtf is bts?

let's talk about relevant singers

On November 20, 2017 Guinness World Recordsrevealed that BTS had earned a spot in their 2018 edition for "having the world's most Twitter engagements for a music group".[26]That December, they were revealed to be the most tweeted about celebrity in 2017, being "liked or retweeted over half a billion times (502 million)" worldwide, more than U.S. President Donald Trump and Justin Biebercombined

How much more relevant to you want BTS to be?

If Mirwaïs' involved it will be a banger. He's a genius. And a very nice and polite man. I remember how he would answear my questions on Facebook about a new album of his back in 2011... a project that never came to pass. Previously in 2009 he had released an arab-flavoured album with Lebanese singer Yas (Yasmine Hamdan) which was really, really good and I highly recommend.

3 hours ago, Eyzonme said:

On November 20, 2017 Guinness World Recordsrevealed that BTS had earned a spot in their 2018 edition for "having the world's most Twitter engagements for a music group".[26]That December, they were revealed to be the most tweeted about celebrity in 2017, being "liked or retweeted over half a billion times (502 million)" worldwide, more than U.S. President Donald Trump and Justin Biebercombined

How much more relevant to you want BTS to be?

This! Amen! :Madonna036:

Watch out!  :Madonna026: Madonna fans and ARMY are everywhere! 

Though is it really a "surprise single" when Madonna has mentioned "coming soon" and we pretty much new of the song?  We knew she was working on new music and the way she keeps hinting at Instagram, it was pretty obvious she has some songs ready to go. 

Anyway, I really can't imagine anyone having an opinion of a small clip she performed that is barely audible.  Also, what was performed was sandwiched in between two songs.  What she did perform live may not even sound anything like the song.