groovyguy

LGBTQ News

this is horrible. I'm so glad you started a topic for LGBTQ news @groovyguy. I know this isn't news. But since i was 21 i wanted to go to a trans meeting. I finally got to go to one. And what was so sad. Is that each meeting is at a different place. Due to safety. .Which really upset me.  it took me 3 months to get invite which i feel safer knowing its hard to get into. This is kentucky believe me i wouldn't wish living in kentucky on my worst enemy. The people we're so kind. I'm going to a louisville kentucky meeting next month. Hoping its not the same about safety i truly believe we'll never be accepted without hate at least in my lifetime. The only thing bad is they only invite trans women. I just feel like i wish i could help others the way i wish i had help back then. Hope this doesn't sound like i'm a victim. I'm just wondering if this was going on before Trump. please delete if this isn't a okay post. . 

12 hours ago, groovyguy said:

This grandma has nothing but love for her transgender granddaughter

this is so beautiful. this is the way every parent/grandparents should be accepting of there children & grandchildren. I still don't understand how some parents can kick there kids out of the house. :cry:

http://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2018/05/blond-ambition-dancer-salim-gauwloos-on-being-gay-living-with-hiv-for-30-years.html

@theaidsmemorial, dancer Salim Gauwloos, famous for being one of Madonna's Blond Ambition backup dancers (and many other high-level gigs in the '90s) writes a long, deeply personal story on Facebook about how he first discovered he had HIV, almost dying as a drug user in 1995, and his experience being in the U.S. illegally.

It is a simultaneously timely and historical narrative, one with so much heart — and probably a lot of relatability for many, many gay men ...

F15460AE-0ED6-4172-B722-6C4665AA757D.png

Does anyone any know the story on Rose Mcgowan. I really think she's for the LGBTQ community. I think all of this with her being raped is really hard on her. I did notice she talked to Ashlee Marie Preston trying to make it right with LGBTQ community. IMO. Please delete if i'm wrong. I do give her courage for being the first woman to come out against weinstein. rose-ashlee.jpg

https://www.them.us/story/rose-mcgowan-is-making-amends-with-the-trans-community I hope i'm not wrong. I always give people the second chance. I'm really scared she's ready for a nervous breakdown.  

My all time favorite series. 

Pose-FX-ryan-murphy.jpghttps://www.eonline.com/ca/news/902375/pose-ordered-to-series-by-fx-making-tv-history-with-largest-transgender-cast-of-series-regulars

Also has the cutest guy from american horror story Evan Peters. 2nd episode last night and already hooked. 

1 hour ago, groovyguy said:

this is so great going over the titles now. Hoping they come on tv. But this is a great thing for all of us. hoping it makes people watch these and gain respect for us. :heart: