Is it the same dress?

judas2015

Actually no

London's Victoria and Albert Museum is to pay tribute to late designer Versace. Exhibits will include creations worn by Princess Diana, Sir Elton John, Madonna and Courtney Love.

Madonna donated the stunning dress she wore during her Bedtime Story  performance at the 1995 Brit Awards

news_versacedress.jpg

57 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Actually no

London's Victoria and Albert Museum is to pay tribute to late designer Versace. Exhibits will include creations worn by Princess Diana, Sir Elton John, Madonna and Courtney Love.

Madonna donated the stunning dress she wore during her Bedtime Story  performance at the 1995 Brit Awards

news_versacedress.jpg

Hmmmm but check this out

11327640-7B80-435E-8133-2C089BB0DAF3.thumb.jpeg.a4fff96be23af3a8ffddc1d4cdb636d0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

Soooo

i dont see problem if Donatella have another couples of this dress in versace archives
since its from ss 96 collection
i mean it wasn't something unique or made by order for madonna only

Yes, I actually remember back in the day, a who wore it better article, as another celebrity also wore it, just can't remember who now lol 

3 hours ago, poserdemadonna said:

It may not be her own dress, but it is the same dress. Versace is not couture, it's pret-a-porter.

So techinically it is the same dress, we just don't know if it is the exact one she wore that night at the Brits?

I do wonder if she had two of the same and kept one in her personal archives or if she contacted Donatella and asked for another one.

On 08/05/2018 at 10:34 PM, Askeroff said:

Actually no

news_versacedress.jpg

I think this donated dress is different to the one worn at the Brits performance of Bedtime story... the straps have different buckles/clasps