Eurovision 2018 performance?

judas2015

4 minutes ago, Bermu said:

Well... Justin Timberlake was in 2016's contest.
Portugal is the host country this year.
She's also living in Lisbon, so...

Never say never!

Exacly that’s what I thought :) Fingers crossed. Who knows maybe she will perform her new song? Nice promo for Europe ;)

i think she is tired as fuck to prepare to met gala.
the eurovision already started and semi final is today
so she must do some reharseal this week then

and why it most be surprice?
i think eurovision producers of the show gladly will take oportunity to promote this show with Madonna name in it.
Timberlake perfomance was not surprice it was annonuced

so we have to wait and see but i highly doubt :stare:

On 8/5/2018 at 4:15 PM, Fighter said:

We don't even know if her new music is ready or when it will be released :sis: she only performed a small snippet of a song. 

THIS.

On 8/5/2018 at 3:51 PM, Steffmad said:

The best Thing to promote a new Single and grab the 1 Spot.

Yeah, but let's not forget STILL there's NO NEW SINGLE.

Let's wait until she's ready guys. We must be patient.

No matter what anyone thinks, if it's a popular show with a massive audience it's great exposure.   I'm one who laughs off anyone saying "she's better than that",  Really?  Because in the 80's when she emerged, she made sure she was among the most relevant music source, "MTV".  And she's always made sure she's been part of what's been popular.

I think, IMO, it is more possible to Kylie Minogue appears at Eurovision than Madonna, if you think about it. She released a new album a few weeks ago, and the promotion is in full speed. She is beloved in Europe/Australia, the two main publics of Eurovision, and a show in the finals would be a great boost for Golden.

But lets hope it's Madonna.  

I don't believe she'll appear.  Isn't she in NYC right now?  She pretty much hates shows like this anyway.  That said, I didn't believe she would perform at the Met Gala.  So who knows? 

As @Frankpointed out, there is NO new single, so there is nothing to promote right now.  Whatever she performed at Met Gala obviously was something she wanted to add into her performance that helped her transition from Like A Prayer to Hallelujah.  We may never hear it again.