Frank

*** Madonna @ MET Gala 2018 ***

3 hours ago, Frank said:

OK guys, i have some inside news about it. I wrote an email to Mika Altskan, director of the VOGUE proshot snippet for the performance. And he answered me!!! very kind, indeed:

Good morning Mr. Altskan,

I'm Francisco, writing from Spain, and a huge Madonna fan. I just wanted to thank you for the amazing video you directed of Madonna's performance at the MET Gala. It's just breathtaking. I'd love to know, if you can tell me, or if you know, if the whole professionally filmed performance it's going to be available anywhere soon or not, like Madonna's YouTube channel, or your Vimeo channel.

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Best regards,

Francisco.

Hey Francisco!

I believe there was a team recording the whole show from above and will be releasing it in the near future.

Cheers,

Mika     

Thanks a lot for letting me know, Mika! But what about your amazing footage? Didn't you filmed the whole performance? It was the rehearsal, right?.

Vogue has and owns all that footage, unfortunately I can’t share it!

Ok, i clearly understand that. I really hope the full thing gets released soon tho, it was amazing.

Thank you very much for your attention and your answers!! ;-)

Big hug from Spain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it guys.

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! WOW!

Regarding the new song, I can’t see this as her comeback single yet! Not the first single from her forthcoming album (hope there’s something more bigger and upbeat and powerful on the way!). :Madonna001: :Madonna005:

She never was gone!  So there is no "comeback" to comeback from.  What's unrealistic is some thinking a 60 year old is going to score a big hit with a "comeback" single.  It ain't gonna happen people.  Though, it won't change how great the music still will be!!  :Madonna057:

21 hours ago, Luca said:

Vogue magazine4f4bfdfd7c66c7acefdda1dc7ec6cdd0.jpg

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI CAN-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Do we know which M pic(s) is (are) included in this?!.

On 5/14/2018 at 5:21 AM, groovyguy said:

800C066C-DC3F-4D9F-89CA-D0CB6DCFC416.jpeg

i love this look. I didn't realize  why i really believe this outfit like Joan Of Arc is one of my favorite outfits @ the met gala. Did they have a met gala in the 1990s? if so i would love to see her outfit back then.

2 hours ago, blondebombshell said:

i love this look. I didn't realize  why i really believe this outfit like Joan Of Arc is one of my favorite outfits @ the met gala. Did they have a met gala in the 1990s? if so i would love to see her outfit back then.

Met Gala started back in 1948.  However, Madonna didn't attend any events until 1997.  After that, it wasn't until 2009 she participated again.  From there, she attended every other year until the last four times, when she went consecutively (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018).  She has attended eight times.  Here is when she first attended in 1997.  What is interesting here is this is when we learned both Cher and Madonna buried the hatchet over whatever feud they were having over the previous years.  They both appeared chummy and friendly at the event.  There are images of them together back then.

GettyImages-135181337.jpg

Here is a link that briefly goes through the years, she appeared: https://www.wmagazine.com/gallery/madonna-met-gala-red-carpet