*** Madonna @ MET Gala 2018 ***

Frank

She never was gone!  So there is no "comeback" to comeback from.  What's unrealistic is some thinking a 60 year old is going to score a big hit with a "comeback" single.  It ain't gonna happen people.  Though, it won't change how great the music still will be!!  :Madonna057:

2 hours ago, blondebombshell said:

i love this look. I didn't realize  why i really believe this outfit like Joan Of Arc is one of my favorite outfits @ the met gala. Did they have a met gala in the 1990s? if so i would love to see her outfit back then.

Met Gala started back in 1948.  However, Madonna didn't attend any events until 1997.  After that, it wasn't until 2009 she participated again.  From there, she attended every other year until the last four times, when she went consecutively (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018).  She has attended eight times.  Here is when she first attended in 1997.  What is interesting here is this is when we learned both Cher and Madonna buried the hatchet over whatever feud they were having over the previous years.  They both appeared chummy and friendly at the event.  There are images of them together back then.

GettyImages-135181337.jpg

Here is a link that briefly goes through the years, she appeared: https://www.wmagazine.com/gallery/madonna-met-gala-red-carpet

• 2 weeks later...