*** Madonna @ MET Gala 2018 ***

Frank

5 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I find it funny how no articles are acknowledging there was a song between Like a Prayer and Hallelujah.

Yeah I notice it too. I guess that it because they have no information about it and have no idea what just did happend, and no idea about what did they see and witness. I mean even hardcore fans did arguing about it "it's new song no it's one of her unreleased demo" something like this.

8 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

Yeah I notice it too. I guess that it because they have no information about it and have no idea what just did happend, and no idea about what did they see and witness. I mean even hardcore fans did arguing about it "it's new song no it's one of her unreleased demo" something like this.

Lol, obviously not a demo. I could here trap in it, and the words I've never heard. It was new. But I'm sure you also agree. It was stunning no less and I imagine the full performance will hit YouTube soon.

3 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Lol, obviously not a demo. I could here trap in it, and the words I've never heard. It was new. But I'm sure you also agree. It was stunning no less and I imagine the full performance will hit YouTube soon.

Of course I agree with you! It's new song for sure! what I'm trying to saying is even hardcore fans are confused at first time, so It is no surprised these reporters have no idea about that song. Probably they just wrote down what they know (Like a prayer and hallelujah) LOL

4 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

Of course I agree with you! It's new song for sure! what I'm trying to saying is even hardcore fans are confused at first time, so It is no surprised these reporters have no idea about that song. Probably they just wrote down what they know (Like a prayer and hallelujah) LOL

But have no problem blowing other things out of proportion, lol. Oh well, M doesn't need them. She will make a splash all her own.

Amazing performance (except for the new song, that at first listening doesn't excite me too much) but I don't like  that hairstyle at all... She looks almost like Pippi Långstrump, protagonist of the Swedish novel of the same name

And I think she should choose a look that accentuates her beauty, not one that makes her ridiculous. The look she has choose during the RHT, for example, was simply perfect.

28 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

"no it's one of her unreleased demo"

Come on people can we start and be a little more serious than that ?

A demo is a work in progress in the studio

From the moment a song gets performed in front of an audience at a public event, it's not a fucking demo anymore.

Jeez you're exhausting

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

Amazing performance (except for the new song, that at first listening doesn't excite me too much) but I don't like  that hairstyle at all... She looks almost like Pippi Långstrump, protagonist of the Swedish novel of the same name

And I think she should choose a look that accentuates her beauty, not one that makes her ridiculous. The look she has choose during the RHT, for example, was simply perfect.

Her hairstyle this week was gorgeous and a break from the wavy extensions. She used extensions for the braids but that's besides the point. And the long hair didn't always help. During the segment of RHT for example, she usually looked her worse in my opinion from the hair. She looked appropriate last night, that's all I've got to say. And if the braids stick for awhile, that's okay. New era. Different styles. She's an artist.

23 minutes ago, discohub said:

Come on people can we start and be a little more serious than that ?

A demo is a work in progress in the studio

From the moment a song gets performed in front of an audience at a public event, it's not a fucking demo anymore.

Jeez you're exhausting

Fucking calm down drama queen.:Madonna032:

Did I said that I said it is demo? NO. I said that some people said that.

I don't know who is but someone said that it is one of her demo heaven. so I just did mention about fan's little discussion.

So Drama queen fucking calm down and sit your ass down.:02: