*** Madonna @ MET Gala 2018 ***

Frank

5 minutes ago, Liam said:

She's gearing up for the Religious themed Met Gala.  Get ready for her to pull out the crucifixes and Holy Water.

The fact that she’s been doing this theme and pretty much grabbed Catholicism by the balls and rubbed it in people’s faces for more than 30 years AND yet not being named the host is kind of disappointing. But it’s okay. I am sure she will turn it out and will just add to her portfolio of Catholic-inspired looks and statements. Hopefully it will be a super unexpected but talked about look. So excited really.

1 minute ago, cailohfornia said:

The fact that she’s been doing this theme and pretty much grabbed Catholicism by the balls and rubbed it in people’s faces for more than 30 years AND yet not being named the host is kind of disappointing. But it’s okay. I am sure she will do turn it out and will just add to her portfolio of Catholic-inspired looks and statements. So excited really.

Maybe she's been asked in the past, and just turned it down.  Anyway, it's not a big deal.  When she shows up, she tends to stand out from the rest of the people. Though, I guess what bothers me that most of the main stream articles about the Met Gala (that are generally speaking of it) seem to always leave her out, regarding who attends. 

I think she could really perform this year... 

Her caption in her last Instagram post talks about a 17 hour working day for a not yet finished work. Now it's ok to check every detail for the best outfit possible, but 17 HOURS!!!

Then it seems she is hyping it since a pair of days as she never did for former Met Galas...

now, I don't believe it's about new songs honestly, but it's quite credible for an explicit religious theme party, artisticly directed by Donatella Versace, they could have thought to M for a performance, I mean it's definitely her thing!

I don't think she "spoiled" anything.  We still have no idea what she's going to look like.  She is also known to try on various outfits and I think that's what she's been doing. She's been trying out different ways to present herself. 

I have a feeling we're going to see something a bit more angelic this time around from her. 

And I'm sorry people, but the Grills are here to stay.  You might as well accept that or move on.  It's pretty much like accepting she's going to show her tits and ass until the day she drops.  That's who Madonna is.  She's never been this women who completely covers up and plays June Cleaver.

june-cleaver.png

She's been working out a lot lately. The people who were losing their minds thinking she wouldn't be back into shape once promotion or big events happened. :Madonna033: We all know she gets back to the gym and was simply enjoying the break and eating without worrying for once.

Love the hair in this posts she'd made. Can't wait to see her at the event.

8 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

She's been working out a lot lately. The people who were losing their minds thinking she wouldn't be back into shape once promotion or big events happened. :Madonna033: We all know she gets back to the gym and was simply enjoying the break and eating without worrying for once.

Love the hair in this posts she'd made. Can't wait to see her at the event.

And it wasn't like she was out of shape.  She looked pretty damn good with a bit more weight on her.  She still was skinny. 

A. She was never more than a lil bit chunky this past winter, so she prob dropped it in two weeks.  You can't even really call her fat anyway it was like not even 10 lbs she had gained.  Girl is short.

B. She's been VERY busy lately with her 17 hour days to not be working at something.  Could it be just filming stuff w/ Stephen Klein or work in the studio? Yes, but maybe its rehearsing for a Met Gala performance.

What songs do you think she might be preparing for this occasion?

Like a Virgin

Angel

Papa Don't Preach

Like a Prayer

Oh Father

Pray for Spanish Eyes

The Beast Within

Sky Fits Heaven

Paradise (Not for Me)

Nothing Fails (religious themes all over it)

Isaac

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Voices

Girl Gone Wild

I'm a Sinner

Devil Pray

Holy Water

Heaven (demo but still great)

:Madonna025: