*** Madonna @ MET Gala 2018 ***

Frank

Do people perform at the MET GALA?  Anyway, she's obviously going.  She's already hinted at it at INSTAGRAM.  I'm assuming she's back in NYC because of it.  I'm sure she lined up other projects as well. 

2 hours ago, cailohfornia said:

This is Madonna’s theme, category, and namesake. The theme should’ve just been named “Madonna Fucks The Vatican” 

34B356B9-FBBE-4432-ADCD-DB8CEA89688A.jpeg.e9dae3c1f8ba3e527656dee386f8399b.jpeg35DDD5CC-788B-45F0-BC34-C144D7BDCA62.thumb.jpeg.1de70bcb90af8ba5c7ec1c027427fa7a.jpeg0B47539B-4DE0-4A69-86F1-D97355CCE383.png.e076220759cdc9ac457fd863580c45b9.png

I know that these from Met gals site but To be honest I don't like these for MET gala.

I mean I like it as beautiful dress but it's looks like too much literal and boring

you know what i'm trying to saying?

It feels like it's really beautiful costume dress for fancy costume party not a dress for Gala "theme" because it's too much literal and too much safe.

I want some controversy and pleasant, unexpected shock and twist.

Do Not want to see beautiful but boring as hell and too much literal costume dress like these.

58 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

I know that these from Met gals site but To be honest I don't like these for MET gala.

I mean I like it as beautiful dress but it's looks like too much literal and boring

you know what i'm trying to saying?

It feels like it's really beautiful costume dress for fancy costume party not a dress for Gala "theme" because it's too much literal and too much safe.

I want some controversy and pleasant, unexpected shock and twist.

Do Not want to see beautiful but boring as hell and too much literal costume dress like these.

Some of them are actually from previous collections that featured Catholic imagery in runways, etc. I understand what you mean -- stay with the theme but thinking way outside the box and not just dress up as a cinched Pope Pius XI, etc. OR just plain Catholic iconography worn too look like real-life statues (like seen in Catholic churches) would also be amazing. 

This year apparently is "thematic" as opposed to "monogamic" (last year) so more freedom towards the outfits can be done aka people will be as controversial / fashion forward as they want while sticking to the Catholic theme.

It's gonna be great

Half of Madonna's closet has to be religious-themed attired, so it shouldn't be hard to find something  haha

But why do people think she's performing?  And you would think she would release a single before... I would be fine with a surprise single tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, frozenfever said:

But why do people think she's performing?  And you would think she would release a single before... I would be fine with a surprise single tomorrow.

Yeah so true I don't get it neither. I mean why she perform at MET gala? that's pointless. I mean it's private show. right? So what's the point? new single promo for private show? LOL Doesn't make sense at all.

54 minutes ago, devilpray said:

I hope she wears a gym bra, sweat pants with "francis is my daddy" written on her bum and a pair of yellow crocs.

LOL! That would be hilarious. And I can see Madonna actually doing it if it wasn't for the sake of fashion.

42 minutes ago, frozenfever said:

Half of Madonna's closet has to be religious-themed attired, so it shouldn't be hard to find something  haha

Because some take any morsel and run with it.  Think how many people hold on hope that she will perform at the MTV Music Awards and it never happens.  The same with the Grammys.  Every year people get all worked up about it and only get disappointed when she doesn't show up.