YouTube recent uploads !

PlasticLimbo

On 2018-05-10 at 6:53 PM, gafuller said:

Yeah! I went looking and the original uploads of LFL and BIM are under Madonna(no Vevo in the name) and the views are there.... Ayyyyyyy columbia MAry!

They have to know. Youtube made the announcement a while ago that all celeb channels would be merging

I think it's good to have all of them on a site. The thing I don't like much is that they use files with logos and things like that. Don't they have access to the original masters? I'm sure they are uploading the files from different sites and upscaling them and that's all.

The "This used to be my playground" video is a rip from "A league of their own" DVD, the "Don't cry for me, Argentina" is the movie scene. You can hear the last "AAAAAAAA" of the crowd when they say "Evitaaaaaa" that wasn't on the original video. I'm sure that if they upload "Another suitcase in another hall" they will do the same... Those are the things I don't like much.

But well, I think the most important thing now is that the general public has access to her songs and her videos. It could have been better but I understand that youtube is for free and they won't go looking for HD rips of the original masters and things like that. The only thing I hope is that, if someday they make an ultimate videos compilation they don't use youtube rips for that... :P

Why doesn't her YT channel show all uploaded videos?

Some videos are a part of her channel, but when you go to her channel, it doesn't show them on the list.

Some videos like Erotica (uploaded on Madonna channel) isn't even in search results, while its shows Erotica upload by Warner. 

11 minutes ago, LivingForLove94 said:

There's already an upload in perfect video and audio quality on Warner's channel, why upload this amateur low quality mess on her channel now?

Her team at its most embarassing. 

Hmm? I don't see any difference between the quality of the two, other than the one uploaded today is in wide screen? 

Not that I think what was uploaded is in the greatest quality, but I'm not sure how much better an old video like this can get?  Not only that, isn't the point of uploading these videos is to get them on her OFFICIAL channel?  I agree; many of the previous uploads are not the best quality.  "Cherish" video is exactly the complaint I have that you make here.  On the Warner channel, the audio sounds great, but on her official channel it sounds canned.  Though, "Material Girl", everything looks and sounds the same except the wide screen ratio.

It's been removed.

I think the issue is these videos are being cropped or altered in some form. I know there's a long thread on another M forum and one of the person goes in specific. I must be bad at hearing differences because I usually see the fan uploaded versions over the official channel since it was a head between WBR, madonna and then madonnavevo, and all the other channels.

I am surprised they've uploaded so many remix videos, even some I didn't know existed.