YouTube recent uploads !

PlasticLimbo

Guest TheLookofLove
6 hours ago, brazilfan said:

Holy shit! I totally forget this song exist! lol

5 hours ago, gafuller said:

I didn't know it had a video?

I'm pretty sure none of us were aware that Hey Poo had a video.

Imagem relacionada

5 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Im amazed they uploaded an actual tour backdrop video though ? (Paradise Not For Me) -of course it still has that awful shitty mono audio track(That was on the dvd leak years ago) so they didnt bother to remaster it considering stereo sound has been around for 40 years - pure fucking lazy !!!

Is it lazy? To me, it's all intentional.  You can buy most of these videos whether it digitally or on DVD.  The sound is much better.  Keep in mind, I am not saying the collections available are the BEST, but they are far better than these shitty uploads (especially audio wise).

Guest TheLookofLove
On 06/05/2018 at 1:06 AM, brazilfan said:

omg LOL

Let's just leave it at a graveyard, where it belongs. :Madonna003:

On 05/05/2018 at 4:38 AM, wtg1987 said:

Im amazed they uploaded an actual tour backdrop video though ? (Paradise Not For Me) -of course it still has that awful shitty mono audio track(That was on the dvd leak years ago) so they didnt bother to remaster it considering stereo sound has been around for 40 years - pure fucking lazy !!!

I wonder if it was only ever done like that, because the HD version that leaked many years ago was mono also. 

8 hours ago, Jackie said:

I wonder if it was only ever done like that, because the HD version that leaked many years ago was mono also. 

Yes i know - the same for the beast within and bedtime story backdrops too ? surely when they were projected in the arenas/stadiums they weren't in mono ? would have sounded awful unless Stuart synced them up with his own stereo hq audio ??

Just now, Frank said:

But one thing i don't understand: weren't Madonna and Madonnavevo supposed to merge? I think i read that somewhere... I don't understand why they r uploading LFL or GT which are already on Madonnavevo...

I'm confused to. Unless the views translate over, it's not gonna look good. BIM had her most views and now she or someone just uploaded it again. I haven't looked but I assume the view count restarted