Kelly and Ryan today

Scottyx

I'm on the West Coast, and I have it on right now. While the guide says M should be on, it's definitely a different episode they're airing here. I was still looking forward to catching the repeat, but alas, Ben Stiller is on my TV instead. It sounds like the Madonna rerun did air in other parts of the country?

C'mon people?  You had to know that she wasn't going to appear on a "new episode" so soon, especially when some people already warned you it was a "repeat"!!   Shame on some of the sources that didn't make that clear, as well.  I knew immediately it had to be a repeat because why would she appear when she has nothing more to promote? She already promoted MDNA skin care. She's never been known to re-appear to re-promote the same product. 

:04:

21 hours ago, hastobe_frozen said:

I'm on the West Coast, and I have it on right now. While the guide says M should be on, it's definitely a different episode they're airing here. I was still looking forward to catching the repeat, but alas, Ben Stiller is on my TV instead. It sounds like the Madonna rerun did air in other parts of the country?

It was a mash up of several shows. That is why the show seemed different than when she originally appeared back in December.