Patrick Leonard is re-recording M songs!

Luiz Ribeiro

The piano teasers are gems.  All that techie stuff he's doing to the others is just noise.  For me, I love Patrick's original interpretations with Madonna vocals.  I have no interest in these versions that sound nothing like the original.

People need to understand the difference between remastering (taking, the original stereo recording and changing its sonic values) and re-recording (a brand new, fresh recording of the song.

Patrick Leonard is re-recording these songs, not remastering them.

3 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

yeah i know now - guess i wont be getting this then - not falling for this pointless vinyl revival and im guessing streamed will be mp3 ? :((

Vinyl Revival?  Maybe some are painting it that way, but Vinyl hasn't really gone away. For a time there it was pushed back in a closet, but even in the late 90's, people were claiming a "Vinyl" revival. 

For me, I prefer a physical copy of my favorite artists.  I love Vinyls because I grew up in an era that was the popular format.  I love CD's too, but they seem to be dying out now. 

As for this project, I doubt I'll buy a physical copy.  I like Patrick's work, but not enough to buy it without Madonna's vocals. 

5 hours ago, Liam said:

Vinyl Revival?  Maybe some are painting it that way, but Vinyl hasn't really gone away. For a time there it was pushed back in a closet, but even in the late 90's, people were claiming a "Vinyl" revival. 

For me, I prefer a physical copy of my favorite artists.  I love Vinyls because I grew up in an era that was the popular format.  I love CD's too, but they seem to be dying out now. 

As for this project, I doubt I'll buy a physical copy.  I like Patrick's work, but not enough to buy it without Madonna's vocals. 

There’s no revival. It never went away. It’s the only relevant physical copy. And like you said, much of madonna’s new stuff can only be found on vinyl. Confessions remixed, etc. Not even on digital. There’s no revival. It’s just simply a standard now that cds are gone especially.

• Enrico featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...