Madonna NEW TOUR 2018 : Dance Auditions!!!

Alice in Popland

mmmmmh, says a girl who is "Preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the Deliverance of many Through my many gifts in The arts!https://www.instagram.com/jiaya1/  https://www.facebook.com/jiaya.flammia

attention whore, my guess.

Auditions are generally advertised, has anyone checked professional dancers websites or press ?

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

She says "nexttour" why would she say that? I dont get the joke.

LOL! You can't be serious.  You've seen the man.  He's obese!  Not that it matters, but she's clearly joking!!  She's not even completed an album.  She's a long way from touring. 

It will be interesting, whatever she is doing. Vissionandy her make up artist, tagged Steven Klein studio in an unrelated or related post (whilst she was holding the hand)....so it's either a photo shoot, video shoot, or a combination of both, for a project, that obviously involves the fat jew....so probably more MDNA shit.

14 hours ago, Jackie said:

It will be interesting, whatever she is doing. Vissionandy her make up artist, tagged Steven Klein studio in an unrelated or related post (whilst she was holding the hand)....so it's either a photo shoot, video shoot, or a combination of both, for a project, that obviously involves the fat jew....so probably more MDNA shit.

It's skin line related.   But I won't call it 'shit' since a lot of people have spoke highly of it.   It's just ridiculously expensive and if she's wanting to seriously sell it, she has to keep peddling it.  Honestly, for a mega fan like me,  I'm loving it. it's just another creative visuals from our queen... because you know she'll put her wicked sense of humor behind it.  Some of her best visuals in some time have come from the MDNA skin line campaign.

3 hours ago, Liam said:

It's skin line related.   But I won't call it 'shit' since a lot of people have spoke highly of it.   It's just ridiculously expensive and if she's wanting to seriously sell it, she has to keep peddling it.  Honestly, for a mega fan like me,  I'm loving iy. it's just something more creative visuals from our queen... because you know she'll put her wicked sense of humor behind it.  Some of her best visuals in some time have come from the MDNA skin line campaign.

oh, don't take my 'shit' as literal :-) It's an aussie slang for more of something, sometimes. So my reference, was more of MDNA, rather than something different.

Not being a 50 something woman, I don't think I'm the target of MDNA skin, and I don't feel I'm being a bad fan for not paying much attention to it. I'm not going to spend a single cent on this, a lotion jar never made me dance and sing. But it's true that the latest promos were very well conceived and made me laugh.

I refuse to believe that her skincare line sells more than a Deluxe Anniversary Edition of Ray of Light would.

Priorities, Madonna. Priorities.

The Madonna of 1998 would laugh at the idea of a skincare line.

4 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

I refuse to believe that her skincare line sells more than a Deluxe Anniversary Edition of Ray of Light would.

Priorities, Madonna. Priorities.

The Madonna of 1998 would laugh at the idea of a skincare line.

Hello "MAX FACTOR"