Frozen video remixes added to YT

PlasticLimbo

And the 20 year anniversary celebration begins.  Can't wait until they roll out the RAY OF LIGHT panties, pillow cases and coffee cups at the store.  I'm sure the biggest seller will be the scented Ray of Light candles. :04:

2 hours ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

I don't think so.... theres no lettering or logos 

Well, the Stereo MC's video was for sale on i-Tunes the last time I looked for her videos there. I guess it's still for sell there.

About the Victor Calderone, at the beginning it has lettering (the same used on the ETV video) so probably they downloaded from somewhere instead of using the original file. You only have to see videos like the "Bad Girl" from SNL in the "Erotica" play list and see the quality... They don't look for original sources, they upload what they find searching on google :(

1 hour ago, scamper said:

Well, the Stereo MC's video was for sale on i-Tunes the last time I looked for her videos there. I guess it's still for sell there.

About the Victor Calderone, at the beginning it has lettering (the same used on the ETV video) so probably they downloaded from somewhere instead of using the original file. You only have to see videos like the "Bad Girl" from SNL in the "Erotica" play list and see the quality... They don't look for original sources, they upload what they find searching on google :(

Yeap....Bad Girl upload its a mess

I agree with all your complains. However, it's good to see they are, at least, updating the channel. I was checking the playlists they created for both Erotica and Ray of Light eras, and noticed they haven't added the Nothing Really Matters Remix Video which was uploaded when Peter Rauhofer passed away in 2013. I hope they continue linking all Madonna videos uploaded by official channels such as Warner and Vevo.

6 hours ago, scamper said:

MTV and VH1 had the exact same lettering, so I'm sure it's just a standard lettering used with various media outlets.