MadonnaXLB

Madonna Has To Be 5:29??

This is very much real and a real studio pressing.

Why this was pressed i have no idea, maybe Madonna wanted to give one of the two songs to some kind of compilation/soundtrack.

The version of Has to Be as extra lyrics, just like the Freedom version that did leaked.

On 15/02/2018 at 11:30 AM, BringUrLUV said:

"Freedom" is from Bedtime Stories and was done with Dallas Austin so this is pretty fake.

Now if it said "Forever" (written by Babyface early on in the ROL sessions) I'd be intrigued  

On 15/02/2018 at 11:30 AM, BringUrLUV said:

"Freedom" is from Bedtime Stories and was done with Dallas Austin so this is pretty fake.

Now if it said "Forever" (written by Babyface early on in the ROL sessions) I'd be intrigued  

Thats right its the longer version of Freedom then the one found on Carnival... Also Forever Love was the title we knew before it was then confirmed to be Never  Love A Stranger.

And as for Has To Be its a full 5:30 with longer outro .. .. 

5 hours ago, MadonnaXLB said:

@Ryderthankk you for clarifying <3 <3 <3. does anyone has bought this https://www.discogs.com/Madonna-Demo-Assembly-As-Of-6497/release/7459021 can share the 3 unheard tracks

Actually only 2 unheard tracks, "I'll be Gone" is just another early version of "Gone" with the same lyrics as the final album version as we know it.

But "you'll Stay" and "Never love a stranger" are complety unheard and unreleased.

1 hour ago, Maddy Ritchie said:

Actually only 2 unheard tracks, "I'll be Gone" is just another early version of "Gone" with the same lyrics as the final album version as we know it.

That's false. "I'll Be Gone" has nothing to do with "Gone".

As for the DVDR linked on discogs...
"Has To Be" is slightly longer than the released one, same vocals, just a bit longer intro I think. You probably wouldn't notice unless you know the song VERY well, or open them side by side or something.
"Freedom" is longer than the released one and more stripped down than the Carnival version. I'm pretty sure this leaked?

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Could anybody just describe the differences between Arioso version 1 and 2, indicating the respective running times please?

Version 1 (5:18) Has singing in it

Version 2 (4:40) Is Instrumental with Madonna just singing mmm mmm mmm in it