Wouldn't it be nice .....Donna and Niki

Scottyx

How I would love for the 3 of them to reunite. I do not find the backup singers entertaining at all now-a-days.  And don't get me started on how I dislike the "Like A Prayer" backup vocals interpretation - maybe I am biased or maybe its nostalgia, but I would rather hear Niki belt it out. There was so much fun to be seen between Madonna and those girls

I'd love to she them together again but, as Enrico says, I don't think it's going to happen.

Anyway, I have to say that I'd love to see them again but just if they are part of the show, the way she used to be. To have them behind the musicians I don't care much who the singers are. And sometimes I think that the chorus are recorded and the chorus girls are making playback most of the time.

And as scottyj said "Like a prayer" is not the same sang by others. Yeah, they have good voices but, when it comes the part sang by Niki is like... "Well, it's not bad, but it's not good enough"

Today I heard Nothing really matters and Niki's voice is so perfect!

Yes Living for love could have had another chance with them...

I wonder why they can't find real backup singers and performers!!

But unfortunately this is part of the mystery of live music in the last tours...

Unfortunately I fear that the attention N&D got from us was the reason why M decided not to let anyone else steal her scene... but that wasn't really the case, we love her as noone else but simply love the chemistry, the energy, think of DWT Holiday for instance!

We can only hope one day she reunites with the ONLY women she ever blended well with. The girls she has been working with for the past decade don't come close. And it pains me to say they do not work well with M's voice. While they may be great vocalists in their own right... they aren't Madonna's.  And I mean it.

Well I know that this is minority opinion in here but Donna and Niki again? Big No thanks for me.

Don't get me wrong I loved them in past but their time is gone. And they are too old for Madonna now.

if they join at Madonna's stage it looks like cheap old retired back up singer from Las vegas show.

I still love them as singer though. So let journey their own way.

Love to see them back. It would definitely bring back an awesome chemistry they all had.  The only thing "cheap" about it, is the fact I'm sure Madonna didn't want to pay out the dough to bring them back. I'm sure they were getting quite expensive when she could hire others for less money. 

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:29 PM, brazilfan said:

Well I know that this is minority opinion in here but Donna and Niki again? Big No thanks for me.

Don't get me wrong I loved them in past but their time is gone. And they are too old for Madonna now.

if they join at Madonna's stage it looks like cheap old retired back up singer from Las vegas show.

I still love them as singer though. So let journey their own way.

It wasn't that long ago the Donna was still singing with Madonna
And they would add a much needed balance to all those young dancers.
There are so many types of shows they can do with Madonna that gives the show that classic showmanship they are known for.

On 2/14/2018 at 1:39 PM, misto said:

It wasn't that long ago the Donna was still singing with Madonna
And they would add a much needed balance to all those young dancers.
There are so many types of shows they can do with Madonna that gives the show that classic showmanship they are known for.

Yeah, it wasn't that long ago, but like you mentioned, it would be nice to see them all three on stage again because for her peak and formative years, they were a staple to her act. 

14 hours ago, brazilfan said:

It was already 12 years ago past thing. Very long ago.

Oh my gosh I take my words back. I just realized that Confession tour is not a Donna's last tour.

Actually her actual last tour was DWT.

Because whole Donna did at CT was just back up singing at behind Monte. Except lucky star.

Lucky star is just one song which she was on stage with Madonna as she used to be.

So technically Donna's last tour was DWT.  wow 17 years ago. almost 2 decades!!!