Her Pussy!  

50 members voted

1. 1. What is your favorite video which features a cat?

• Like A Virgin (The Lion)
    • Who's That Girl? (Murray the Cougar)
    • Express Yourself (Black cat)
    • Bad Girl (Orange Striped cat)
    • What It Feels Like For A Girl (Yellow & Black Camaro)

363bb9a93835cf8ef6ee8d281189413b--cat-pe

So what's your favorite Madonna video that features a cat?  I added "What It Feels Like.." for fun since the car's license plates read "Pussy" on the front and "Cat" on the back.  It was her "Pussy Cat". 

By the way, I had forgotten about this early shoot that featured a cat.  There are variations from this shoot.  Man, to be that cat back in the day. 

MURRAY ALL THE WAY!!

1987_who-s-that-girl08.jpg

Totally agree. And I don't care what anyone says or how bad even Madonna admits the movie was and her acting, I still love this movie the most. 

On 09/02/2018 at 2:08 AM, Liam said:

Totally agree. And I don't care what anyone says or how bad even Madonna admits the movie was and her acting, I still love this movie the most. 

Desperately Seeking Susan, Who's That Girl? and Evita are the essential M trilogy imo. & if I were to expand that to to a pentalogy I would add Dick Tracy & A League of Their Own.

11 hours ago, James19709 said:

Desperately Seeking Susan, Who's That Girl? and Evita are the essential M trilogy imo. & if I were to expand that to to a pentalogy I would add Dick Tracy & A League of Their Own.

Still, out of all of those, my "go to" would be WHO'S THAT GIRL?  The others were boring to me aside to A League of Their Own.  I like that movie a lot, but it wasn't just a Madonna movie.  So many other enjoyable stars/characters in that film that made that film.  

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Still, out of all of those, my "go to" would be WHO'S THAT GIRL?  The others were boring to me aside to A League of Their Own.  I like that movie a lot, but it wasn't just a Madonna movie.  So many other enjoyable stars/characters in that film that made that film.  

Evita and Desperately Seeking Susan are 10x better imo but I did always enjoy Who's That Girl?

Just now, James19709 said:

Evita and Desperately Seeking Susan are 10x better imo but I did always enjoy Who's That Girl?

Both for me were snore-fests.  She was definitely beautiful in both.  And she sounded spectacular in EVITA.  But WHO'S THAT GIRL? was far more entertaining for me.  Dumb movie, but still fun to watch. Nikki Finn was a gas!!

3 minutes ago, Liam said:

Both for me were snore-fests.  She was definitely beautiful in both.  And she sounded spectacular in EVITA.  But WHO'S THAT GIRL? was far more entertaining for me.  Dumb movie, but still fun to watch. Nikki Finn was a gas!!

I guess I'm boring, I'm not really a big fan of most comedy films, they don't do very much for me. WTG and Dick Tracy are probably my least watched M films, I like them but I don't love them. The boring one for me is Body of Evidence.

8 minutes ago, James19709 said:

I guess I'm boring, I'm not really a big fan of most comedy films, they don't do very much for me. WTG and Dick Tracy are probably my least watched M films, I like them but I don't love them. The boring one for me is Body of Evidence.

No one said you're boring. :)  We all have our personal tastes.  I respect that.  It's just Madonna has never impressed me as an actress, even though I love to see her on film.  She always looked so beautiful on the big screen.  But admittingly, most of her films are stinkers.  I never got the big deal over Desperately Seeking Susan.  Yeah, it's her first film. She pretty  much played herself (or the persona she was perceived to be) in the film. I don't think she would have gotten as much positive reviews if she did that film a  year or two later. 

I actually have enjoyed some of her most panned films better, like Shanghai Surprise, Who's That Girl?, The Next Best Thing, and Body of Evidence.  Certainly, I don't find them to be great films by no means.  But they were far more entertaining for me. 

And EVITA was beautifully made.  I just found it boring as hell. If it wasn't for the fact she was in it and singing, I would have never cared to see it.