Madonna as interval act for EUROVISION 2018?

WopaelWopael

reinvented classis? Like the La Isla Bonita Major Lazer Mix Or more like the Jimmy Fallon Borderline Version?

I think both would leave the people thinking "For What?" (with Stella/Esther Voice)

Hmm? Why did you zero in on just those "re-inventions"?  In fact, the first wasn't really in full, nor for public consumption.  No one, but the die hard fans really remember that if even know about it.  What about the many re-inventions she did on tours in the past several decades?  Why dismiss all them for a couple of minimal re-inventions (if you really call it that?) over the many other great ones? 

Hmm? Why did you zero in on just those "re-inventions"?  In fact, the first wasn't really in full, nor for public consumption.  No one, but the die hard fans really remember that if even know about it.  What about the many re-inventions she did on tours in the past several decades?  Why dismiss all them for a couple of minimal re-inventions (if you really call it that?) over the many other great ones? 

Here we go again...

Again thank you for reading my post and for trying to find a negative aspect behind it which you could defend like the brave knight that you are, thats really what we need in a Fan Forum.

But just to clearify some things, where did i say that i would not appreciate her re inventions? My thought was, why she should go to the ESC and occupy a whole act just to perform an old reinvented classic.  Thats why I asked ANDYMAD if hes talking about a reinvention like  the LIB Major Lazer Mix, or a reinvention like the Borderline Jimmy Fallon Version.

I love The Major Lazer Mix, but why is it just a little snippet? And why did they even record it? It there wasnt any public use behind it.

Borderlin was great too,but to perform an old classic on a talk show was weird, of course we know its because she wanted to meet Obama, but anyway, why Borderline, it might be Jimmys favorite track of hers, but how about suppoting RH a little bit more? It was still fresh to that time.

I know blablabla "Lets concentrate on the positive things rather than bashing what she did" We have heard it all before.

Wasn't LIB just for a DJ set?  :thinker:  just a fun quirky thing she did as a favor.

Anyways there's no reason for her not to perform re-invented songs. I like her focusing on new stuff and I don't want her to be seen as a "legacy" act but singing old tracks is good, of course the re-inventions have to be good. (I wish she could work on some new ones that actually sound great and fresh, she's been lacking in this aspect a bit lately  :sad: )

reinvented classis? Like the La Isla Bonita Major Lazer Mix Or more like the Jimmy Fallon Borderline Version?

I think both would leave the people thinking "For What?" (with Stella/Esther Voice)

Well... yeah, reinvented classics! I don’t really think it would leave people thinking for what. She’s Madonna lol. I mean I don’t think she should sit down and do an acoustic set lol. But some new fun reinventions of songs people love, and hopefully a new song feature, closing out with Candy Shop lol. Joking... but I highly doubt she’d perform anywhere and leave people saying “wtf was thatâ€.

In my opinion, Madonna should perform in Eurovision, but only if to promote her new single and only, again, if its release is ready to be launch.

There's no point in going there to sing an old classic (her catalogue for sure will rise on European charts after she sings a new song) and ain't no point in performing new material if the public can't buy the single as soon as she hit the stage (and not days or weeks after when the momentum is over).

Here we go again...

Again thank you for reading my post and for trying to find a negative aspect behind it which you could defend like the brave knight that you are, thats really what we need in a Fan Forum.

But just to clearify some things, where did i say that i would not appreciate her re inventions? My thought was, why she should go to the ESC and occupy a whole act just to perform an old reinvented classic.  Thats why I asked ANDYMAD if hes talking about a reinvention like  the LIB Major Lazer Mix, or a reinvention like the Borderline Jimmy Fallon Version.

I love The Major Lazer Mix, but why is it just a little snippet? And why did they even record it? It there wasnt any public use behind it.

Borderlin was great too,but to perform an old classic on a talk show was weird, of course we know its because she wanted to meet Obama, but anyway, why Borderline, it might be Jimmys favorite track of hers, but how about suppoting RH a little bit more? It was still fresh to that time.

I know blablabla "Lets concentrate on the positive things rather than bashing what she did" We have heard it all before.

WTF are you going on about?  You totally took a question I had and turned it into something totally I didn't say.  I simply asked why you chose those two over the many other re-invented classics that are far more popular?  Not only that, I never once said you didn't appreciate the re-inventions.  Nothing I posted had anything to do with asking you to be "positive" and not  to "bash".  If anyone misread anything, it is is you.  You're too busy talking out of the side of your ass, not willing to hear what others have to say.  And when they dare challenge you, you want to take it personal.  I promise it won't happen again. Consider yourself ignored.  I certainly wouldn't want to hurt your wittle feelings for asking a damn simple question.   :04:

WTF are you going on about?  You totally took a question I had and turned it into something totally I didn't say.  I simply asked why you chose those two over the many other re-invented classics that are far more popular?  Not only that, I never once said you didn't appreciate the re-inventions.  Nothing I posted had anything to do with asking you to be "positive" and not  to "bash".  If anyone misread anything, it is is you.  You're too busy talking out of the side of your ass, not willing to hear what others have to say.  And when they dare challenge you, you want to take it personal.  I promise it won't happen again. Consider yourself ignored.  I certainly wouldn't want to hurt your wittle feelings for asking a damn simple question.   :04:

My bad, I read your post with a bitchy voice in my head... sorry!